this is the lowest rated halo of all time

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You can’t say I’m lying the professionals have spoken who review games for a living and this is the lowest rated halo of all time on Metacritic and gamerankings, this game isn’t even halo anymore just some buzzard mix of cod and bf with a halo skin , the campaign is laughable and very short with the worst story of any halo , the multiplayer is awful pay to win garbage with terrible maps ? This game just sucks ?all you 343 lovers need to evaluate your lifes stop defending these morons who can’t even make a decent game

PAY TO WIN LOL. Go home you’re drunk.

let me guess OP, you think Destiny is Golden.

OP, you are blind. The reviewers have only had the game for a week. Give it until next month and I tell you everything will be different.

> 2535420719329102;1:
> You can’t say I’m lying the professionals have spoken who review games for a living and this is the lowest rated halo of all time on Metacritic and gamerankings, this game isn’t even halo anymore just some buzzard mix of cod and bf with a halo skin , the campaign is laughable and very short with the worst story of any halo , the multiplayer is awful pay to win garbage with terrible maps ? This game just sucks ?all you 343 lovers need to evaluate your lifes stop defending these morons who can’t even make a decent game

Your grammar is atrocious, you use arguments riddled with fallacies, and you’re blatantly lying about pay-to-win. How, or why, would anyone ever trust your opinion?

Never go by what reviewers say half the time. Sometimes they are paid off to say certain things (or sometimes not to say certain things). I enjoy the game and don’t give any crap on what others think. If a game makes me come back the next day to play it then that means its a good game to me.

Majority of the negative reviews were because the campaign was too convoluted for people who didn’t understand the depth of the Halo story universe. Multiplayer was high marks all around. Maybe try actually reading the reviews instead of just looking at the score numbers.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

> 2533274847768760;3:
> let me guess OP, you think Destiny is Golden.

No that was rubbish too ! Halo 3 was the last good fps

You’re all in denial , don’t listen to me listen to the people who review games for a living :slight_smile: worst halo ever.