This is the last straw....

I love, Halo… like many people on this forum do. If you don’t believe check my stats and GT, I have nothing to hide and this is not a rant.

I was really excited for the MCC and much to my dismay the multiplayer was terrible (server wise). I decided its the first day, probably so many people online that’s why I cant find a game (still cant as well) then news started to flow through that 343 screwed up and an update was slated for this Wednesday now to be pushed back…

So now its going to be a week possibly longer before an update comes out to supposedly fix this issue and I swear if IT doesn’t, 343 you have lost me as a first week consumer. In other words I will not purchase any future games from you unless you have tested it to see if it works, multiplayer is working well for a game I spend 60 dollars on. This is coming across as a hate speech but in my opinion I am sick of tired of unfinished games coming out lately. AC and COD to name a few now for my most anticipated release? I rather you delay it by a couple of weeks to have it tested not I have a half empty shell in my X1. To the people that say , “play the campaign etc” I have already done that to death over the years. Its nostalgia… yes but it can only satisfy so far and planning on doing some LASO runs in the future. Truthfully, I have never played Halo 2 online … and the first experience I get of playing this revolutionary multiplayer is waiting for hours and nothing?

Bottom line is, this is inexcusable from a AAA studio. If I am going to pay 60 dollars for a game , I fully expect it to be functional at the very least. I am not asking for balanced multiplayer or true skill day one, but I want to at least GET INTO A match…

Peace

Call of Duty still work marvelously but this game is just a wreck. Maybe instead of making stupid Halo 2 documentaries they should make sure their game works first.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274947756343;1:
> I love, Halo… But If I am going to pay 60 dollars for a game , I fully expect it to be functional at the very least. < this this is all the halo community would normally ask for. But #343Bola has forced us to #FightThePower

…and this is not a rant.

Followed by giant wall of rant. lol

I hear you. MP is broken. I can’t figure out why everyone can play but me.

> 2533274792146795;3:
> > 2533274947756343;1:
> >

Never compare a video game company to a virus that has killed thousands of people ever again you utter, utter fool.

> 2533274793770393;5:
> > 2533274792146795;3:
> > > 2533274947756343;1:
> > > I love, Halo… But If I am going to pay 60 dollars for a game , I fully expect it to be functional at the very least. < this this is all the halo community would normally ask for. But #343Bola has forced us to #FightThePower
>
>
> Never compare a video game company to a virus that has killed thousands of people ever again you utter, utter fool.

Didn’t start the #

> 2533274793770393;5:
> > 2533274792146795;3:
> > > 2533274947756343;1:
> > > I love, Halo… But If I am going to pay 60 dollars for a game , I fully expect it to be functional at the very least. < this this is all the halo community would normally ask for. But #343Bola has forced us to #FightThePower
>
>
>
>
> Never compare a video game company to a virus that has killed thousands of people ever again you utter, utter fool.

Oh harden up princess. Just because ebola is in the news at the moment, people can’t even utter the word without somebody crying over it. Ebola has been killing people since at least the mid 1970’s and possibly much longer than that, since the 70’s is just when it was actually identified, but not when it first killed anybody. If there weren’t cases of it being in 'Murica making news right now, nobody (including yourself) would even care.
If people were calling Halo MCC or 343 a cancer to the entire Halo franchise, nobody would step up and cry over that. Why is that? Could it be because ebola is the new -Yoink!- killer that the CNN’s of the world can scare everybody with since we’ve all gotten used to cancer?

Ebola, ebola, ebola…

OMG, he said it.
Kill him.

Double post

Its OK, cry, wait a week, get over it, play Xbox 360 in the meantime. Quit whining. Yes we hate 343 cause they have blammed! Everything up since bungie left, but now they’d trying to fix their mistake. Yell as Xbox and Microsoft, because they have to CERTIFY every update on every game. Payday 2 took like over a year before they got the second update passed, while ps3 got 4 updates and PC like 6 or more. 343 has sent it in for certification. Get off here, and either quiet your crying, or go bug microsoft so it will take even longer.

Gta 5s online wasnt playable for a month. Waiting a week or so isnt that much. Yes it suck that the game isnt flawless day one, but there is more to life than video games. Getting this worked up is just sad

> 2533274826779625;10:
> Gta5 online wasn’t playable for a month. Waiting a week or so isn’t that much. Yes it suck that the game isn’t flawless day one, but there is more to life than video games. Getting this worked up is just sad

The difference is that very few people, if any, bought GTA5 to play multiplayer.
Certainly nobody actually expected it to be anything more than some tacked on mode (like it was with uncharted, bioshock 2, max payne 3 and far too many others to mention), just so that they can advertise that it has multiplayer and as such, any delays and bugs were a lot easier to swallow.