This Is The Final Stretch

Today is September 6th, 2012. Halo 4 will arrive on November 6th, exactly two months from now. Today also marks the beginning of the end of this half a decade-long wait for the Master Chief to awaken and begin a whole new legend.

It’s hard to believe it’s been over a year since Halo 4 was confirmed to be in existence. And since Microsoft’s E3 2011 Press Conference, i’ve greatly enjoyed observing this forum’s evolution. I’ve witnessed countless excellent threads composed by excellent members of this community that exemplified the pure dedication and commitment that this community has for this game and for this grand universe that is Halo. It’s what sets us apart from the rest.

Thank you for making the wait that much more pleasant. As the final countdown begins, let’s enjoy our 90 minutes of live-action Halo in all of its glory and get hyped for this game like never before.

It feels like 2007 again. And I can’t describe just how great that feeling is.

The time certainly has flied hasn’t it?

This is how i feel about being excited for halo 4

> The time certainly has flied hasn’t it?

It’s flashed before our eyes. I remember finishing Halo 3 and asking myself when we’d be able to see the Chief once more. It’s funny how we’ve been waiting for this game for the same amount of time Chief has been in the tube.

The storm has nearly passed…

The wait is nearly over…

It feels like just yesterday that we saw those leaked pictures of Chief and the BR…

The next couple months won’t be that bad, I suppose.

> The storm has nearly passed…
>
> The wait is nearly over…

This is usually my favorite part when a new Halo game released. That teeny little wait that stands between us and the game.

> It feels like just yesterday that we saw those leaked pictures of Chief and the BR…
>
> The next couple months won’t be that bad, I suppose.

Oh but what about those inevitable leaks? The Storm approaches…

…See what I did there?

Damn, just thinking about how a few months back we didn’t know a lot about how it would play or anything, of course avoiding spoilers but damn, it’s not gonna be long until we all get to have a blast playing Halo 4!

> > The storm has nearly passed…
> >
> > The wait is nearly over…
>
> This is usually my favorite part when a new Halo is released. That teeny little wait that stands between us and the game.

Its also one of the most torturous times…

We’re so close… but it is still so far.

Hopefully I’ll be occupied for the next couple months…

> > It feels like just yesterday that we saw those leaked pictures of Chief and the BR…
> >
> > The next couple months won’t be that bad, I suppose.
>
> Oh but what about those inevitable leaks? The Storm approaches…
>
> …See what I did there?

I have my fingers crossed that Microsoft takes action against leaked footage and such. I do not want another Reach situation.

This is the part where you know the game is all but nearly complete, the structure is there, all that is left is the detail, the finishing touches on what will surely be the most anticipated game this year.

> Damn, just thinking about how a few months back we didn’t know a lot about how it would play or anything, of course avoiding spoilers but damn, it’s not gonna be long until we all get to have a blast playing Halo 4!

I remember the drought that lasted from HaloFest '11 to March of this year. No information whatsoever. I remember literally searching Halo 4 every day in hopes of something to feast my eyes upon. That felt like an eternity.

I have been struggling to get the money to buy Halo 4 lately (as in trying to get a job since April). Simply because I can’t afford it at this point and have a limited time to get the money to do so, I feel like these two months are going to pass very quickly for me. The rest of you people with jobs or nice parents though, enjoy the longest two months of your life. :stuck_out_tongue:

I try not to get that hyped for Halo 4 because it makes the wait seem longer…

> I have been struggling to get the money to buy Halo 4 lately (as in trying to get a job since April). Simply because I can’t afford it at this point and have a limited time to get the money to do so, I feel like these two months are going to pass very quickly for me. The rest of you people with jobs or nice parents though, enjoy the longest two months of your life. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel you, it’s tough out there. But i’m sure you’ll get through this, just stay optimistic and hope that something comes up. Good luck to you.

I remember when looked at my countdown timer just the otherday and it was slowly ticking away from 120 days. Now its half that. And.in another 30 days , we will only have a final 30 days left. I am gonna work hard and keep focused until then. Getting borderlands 2 will be a great way to entertain me until the day halo 4 comes out. By then I will have a very powerful character and will be very ready to play halo again.

> I remember when looked at my countdown timer just the otherday and it was slowly ticking away from 120 days. Now its half that. And.in another 30 days , we will only have a final 30 days left. I am gonna work hard and keep focused until then. Getting borderlands 2 will be a great way to entertain me until the day halo 4 comes out. By then I will have a very powerful character and will be very ready to play halo again.

Borderlands and AC3. That should definitely help with the wait.

As you probably know, I’m a very optimistic guy and I see and view video games in a slightly different manner.

I’m very optimistic for Halo 4 and I hope it is truly great!

the 90 minute version is only for LE buyers. the combined time of the FUD through machinima is shorter than that.