This is the End...

343 has been taking Halo down a road that has continued to take away from the franchise. I found their E3 appearance to be rather lackluster, as Warzone is definitely more of a gimmick than anything and doesn’t really bring much to the game (and the campaign is what you would expect). I suppose the direction they have taken the game makes sense, especially now that all the people that are left are casuals/campaigners, but its one that I am just done with hoping that there will be something better.

Halo 5 is going to be a good game. Thats it. Not a great game, not even a good Halo game. At this point I barely even want to consider it a Halo game. There isn’t anything that really makes me want to play the game, which is the problem. It has become so generic at this point. Despite all the new features and stuff, Halo 5 just seems very superficial, lacking gameplay depth.

So you guys win.

I’ll be leaving like thousands before me. This community and game isn’t worth sticking around anymore, and I know I speak for a lot of people that have already left.

So for the people that are still here, enjoy your average Halo game. I hope 343 doesn’t continue to screw you over too much.

cri evri tym

I don’t think I see the problem. Why are you so upset?

> 2533274953123640;3:
> I don’t think I see the problem. Why are you so upset?

Better question, why does he think anyone cares?

> I’ll be leaving like thousands before me. This community and game isn’t worth sticking around anymore, and I know I speak for a lot of people that have already left.

Peace out.

By “our average Halo game” do you mean it’s as good as the others before?

> 2535431439862278;5:
> By “our average Halo game” do you mean it’s as good as the others before?

It’s not as good as the old Halo games because it isn’t Halo 3 HD.

They added new features, so it’s generic. No longer Halo. No longer worth playing. Community no longer worth participating in.

Makes sense.

Holy opinions batman. Seriously, are you guys 5 years old or something? Your opinions do not make up the entire community no matter how much you think they do!

Please, please, please do leave. It will make the game so much better for the rest of us who won’t have to hear the crying about how the “Needler isn’t as pink as it use to be” and all your other nonissue complaints…

Cool story bro.

This is the equivalent to repeatedly telling people you’re leaving when you’re walking away and nobody is listening. Go then, leave the community. But just know once you show up again no one will take you seriously.

> 2533274894863132;2:
> cri evri tym

haha that was honestly perfect. gave me a good laugh.

> 2533274953123640;3:
> I don’t think I see the problem. Why are you so upset?

And I guess I have outgrown the game in terms of skill. Games like warzone, btb, even standard slayer get boring to high competitive players; they get too easy. Halo 5 doesn’t seem to be adding anything that is truly captivating, or even properly refining older features to make them better. Halo 5 just seems very superficial, lacking gameplay depth. Which for casuals is fine, but once you get deep into the mechanics of a game it changes how you play. It is also why Halo can’t keep a steady population anymore, there is little personal investment into it anymore.

> 2533274933749851;9:
> This is the equivalent to repeatedly telling people you’re leaving when you’re walking away and nobody is listening. Go then, leave the community. But just know once you show up again no one will take you seriously.

To you it seems that way cause you group me with every other story you see like this that people say they are leaving but still buy it. But Halo is slowly being left behind, I am just another one to add to the numbers. I tried to help, to make things better but Halo is losing its name because it hasn’t done anything special in a long time. MCC was 343’s shot to make Halo great again, and they -Yoinked!- it up.

lol cant accept linear change? explain how what they showed is anti halo? keep in mind 343 showed us the new abilities h5 has long before AW came about so understand that claim its like cod is mute.

> 2533274872721237;10:
> > 2533274894863132;2:
> > cri evri tym
>
>
> haha that was honestly perfect. gave me a good laugh.
>
>
> > 2533274953123640;3:
> > I don’t think I see the problem. Why are you so upset?
>
>
> And I guess I have outgrown the game in terms of skill. Games like warzone, btb, even standard slayer get boring to high competitive players; they get too easy. Halo 5 doesn’t seem to be adding anything that is truly captivating, or even properly refining older features to make them better. Halo 5 just seems very superficial, lacking gameplay depth. Which for casuals is fine, but once you get deep into the mechanics of a game it changes how you play. It is also why Halo can’t keep a steady population anymore, there is little personal investment into it anymore.

I thought you said you were leaving. You’re not going to be like that one guy who’s hated every Halo game after Halo 2 yet still just hangs out on the forums complaining about them all, are you? He might actually be here soon to agree with you.

Cya we wont miss you.
God i hate the internet somtimes poepe state there opionion like its fact. Halos warzone is a definitly a gimick !! Sorry thats your opinion based on a 2min trailer showing 3rd person theter camera angles with like 3 secends worth of actual first person gameplay one 1 map lol.
The game will be on the E3 show floor, wait for some long gameplay and opinions from people who played it first.
Personaly i think it seems cool, its just one of many game types, its not like you have to play it. If you dont like it dont play it , its just added content that i will for sure play to break up the milion team slayer games im going to end up playing lol.

> 2533274800197828;6:
> > 2535431439862278;5:
> > By “our average Halo game” do you mean it’s as good as the others before?
>
>
> It’s not as good as the old Halo games because it isn’t Halo 3 HD.
> They added new features, so it’s generic. No longer Halo. No longer worth playing. Community no longer worth participating in.
> Makes sense.

+1 for truth.

This is how I’ve always imagined Halo. I’m pumped.

> 2533274872721237;10:
> > 2533274894863132;2:
> > cri evri tym
>
>
> haha that was honestly perfect. gave me a good laugh.
>
>
> > 2533274953123640;3:
> > I don’t think I see the problem. Why are you so upset?
>
>
> And I guess I have outgrown the game in terms of skill. Games like warzone, btb, even standard slayer get boring to high competitive players; they get too easy. Halo 5 doesn’t seem to be adding anything that is truly captivating, or even properly refining older features to make them better. Halo 5 just seems very superficial, lacking gameplay depth. Which for casuals is fine, but once you get deep into the mechanics of a game it changes how you play. It is also why Halo can’t keep a steady population anymore, there is little personal investment into it anymore.

So you’ve played the game in full? The entire campaign? Found all the easter eggs and collectibles? Played all the MP maps and modes? Forge? Theater? Firefight/spartan ops? You’ve tried out all the new weapons and vehicles? I could really use your time machine.

> 2555390681439134;14:
> Cya we wont miss you.
> God i hate the internet somtimes poepe state there opionion like its fact. Halos warzone is a definitly a gimick !! Sorry thats your opinion based on a 2min trailer showing 3rd person theter camera angles with like 3 secends worth of actual first person gameplay one 1 map lol.
> The game will be on the E3 show floor, wait for some long gameplay and opinions from people who played it first.
> Personaly i think it seems cool, its just one of many game types, its not like you have to play it. If you dont like it dont play it , its just added content that i will for sure play to break up the milion team slayer games im going to end up playing lol.

I figured you wouldn’t.
As for warzone I could go into detail of why warzone is going to be a gimmick. That doesn’t make it any less enjoyable for some people though. But the real fact is, that if warzone was their big announcement, they certainly aren’t going to be innovating the game much or refining what needs to be refined. they are focusing on stuff that is slowly killing the game because that is what they think will get people to buy the game. But it causes very little player retention in the end.

What in your opinion qualifies as a “great” halo game? What makes it “lackluster”? I fail to see anything wrong with the e3 appearance in that regard.

> 2533274872721237;10:
> > 2533274894863132;2:
> > cri evri tym
>
>
> haha that was honestly perfect. gave me a good laugh.
>
>
> > 2533274953123640;3:
> > I don’t think I see the problem. Why are you so upset?
>
>
> And I guess I have outgrown the game in terms of skill. Games like warzone, btb, even standard slayer get boring to high competitive players; they get too easy. (Huh?) Halo 5 doesn’t seem to be adding anything that is truly captivating, or even properly refining older features to make them better. (Huh??) Halo 5 just seems very superficial, lacking gameplay depth. (Huh???) Which for casuals is fine, but once you get deep into the mechanics of a game it changes how you play. It is also why Halo can’t keep a steady population anymore, there is little personal investment into it anymore. (Huh???)

To be honest, I’m not interested in typing up a paragraph or so long response as to why I STRONGLY disagree with all of this. Because of that, I lack the ability to debate with you and therefore concede that saying you are wrong is not credibly possible for me to do. I accept that.

However… I still strongly disagree with everything you have said, many of my friends who play Halo, some of witch are uber competitive crybaby’s, would aslo disagree with you. Have a nice day.