This is terrible

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

This sprinting -Yoink- and upsizing of maps with pistols and grenades being the focus is beyond me. I can tell you right now that if they would bring back the older Halo’s then 3/4 of everyone on Halo 5 would switch over. 343 has officially ruined what Halo truly was/is. I remember the glorious days and nights playing halo 2/3 and couldn’t be happier. Now, it’s like you can’t even come close to that type of excitement. Utter disappointment. Bring back MLG, bring back large scale maps, -Yoinking!- throw away sprint and “hovering”, bring back the original lobby you wait in where you can Actually see who you’re talking to before/after the game, get rid of this stupid -Yoink- REQ system and make people fight for vehicles and weapons on that map instead of downloading this -Yoink-. Oh and it’s supposed to be advanced warfare, so why are we still stuck with slow -Yoink- tanks and pistols that obviously are so powerful that we may as well just throw out the BR. Bring back Bungie, the real makers and originators of HALO. The one we all know and want.

Bungie won’t “revive” Halo. Look at the beginning of Halo Reach. They didn’t want to make a typical Halo game anymore anyway, they wanted to make new stuff like Destiny. I have a feeling that people would just get more upset if Bungie continued to make Halo because they would be making it their own new way instead of “old school Halo”.

I prefer the new. Old Halo is dated. Bungie couldn’t develop their way out of a paper back anymore (have you SEEN Destiny?).

> 2535471673666442;1:
> This sprinting -Yoink- and upsizing of maps [… snip…] bring back large scale maps,

Umm… what?

> 2533274817936528;2:
> Bungie won’t “revive” Halo. Look at the beginning of Halo Reach. They didn’t want to make a typical Halo game anymore anyway, they wanted to make new stuff like Destiny. I have a feeling that people would just get more upset if Bungie continued to make Halo because they would be making it their own new way instead of “old school Halo”.

On the contrary. Some of them would still hate, but some of them would accept it purely because Bungie made it. I see so many people who love to hate on Halo 4, and the next words are “343 should go back to the good old days of Reach and get some experience”

You’re complaining about the pistol and grenades being the focus? Someone hasn’t played HCE…

> 2533274885540369;6:
> You’re complaining about the pistol and grenades being the focus? Someone hasn’t played HCE…

This! ^^^^

> 2533274817936528;2:
> Bungie won’t “revive” Halo. Look at the beginning of Halo Reach. They didn’t want to make a typical Halo game anymore anyway, they wanted to make new stuff like Destiny. I have a feeling that people would just get more upset if Bungie continued to make Halo because they would be making it their own new way instead of “old school Halo”.

Considering they were kinda forced to make Halo Reach (and ODST) after Halo 3 due to their contract with -Yoink!-, it wouldn’t surprise me if they said “screw it” for Halo Reach and just added anything. And Destiny was made to be a very different game from Halo, plus partnering with Activision (COD developer)…it would be weird for it -not- to play like COD.

true HCE was strongly pistol/nades and its not even that bad

> 2535471673666442;1:
> This sprinting -Yoink- and upsizing of maps with pistols and grenades being the focus is beyond me. I can tell you right now that if they would bring back the older Halo’s then 3/4 of everyone on Halo 5 would switch over. 343 has officially ruined what Halo truly was/is. I remember the glorious days and nights playing halo 2/3 and couldn’t be happier. Now, it’s like you can’t even come close to that type of excitement. Utter disappointment. Bring back MLG, bring back large scale maps, -Yoinking!- throw away sprint and “hovering”, bring back the original lobby you wait in where you can Actually see who you’re talking to before/after the game, get rid of this stupid -Yoink- REQ system and make people fight for vehicles and weapons on that map instead of downloading this -Yoink-. Oh and it’s supposed to be advanced warfare, so why are we still stuck with slow -Yoink- tanks and pistols that obviously are so powerful that we may as well just throw out the BR. Bring back Bungie, the real makers and originators of HALO. The one we all know and want.

What exactly TRULY IS Halo to you? 343 didn’t ruin anything, they adapted. You have to look at what is happening in the world that Halo 5 is set in. The UNSC now has forerunner tech thanks to Dr. Halsey’s find on Requiem and Onyx. If you ask me the spartans we play as are waaaaaayyyy underpowered. Sprinting is a given because they are super soldiers in super suits hence why they can sprint. Do you watch the opening cinematic and think “no way they can do that, that’s not like the old Halo”? Between technology advancements and increased ability of our consoles to handle the better mechanics of gameplay we can get a lot more out of Halo 5. I do agree with you on the lobby portion, I wanna see the armor, rank and name of people before I jump into a game with them. I’m not telling you you’re wrong i’m just curious as to why you think it’s ruined.

Again someone who has no idea what real halo is. (fair start arena combat) speed was not a factor. Reach broke the fair start arena combat and 4 experimented too much. 5 is a good balance, it needs some tweaking but I think its on the right track.

> 2533274856723140;8:
> > 2533274817936528;2:
> > Bungie won’t “revive” Halo. Look at the beginning of Halo Reach. They didn’t want to make a typical Halo game anymore anyway, they wanted to make new stuff like Destiny. I have a feeling that people would just get more upset if Bungie continued to make Halo because they would be making it their own new way instead of “old school Halo”.
>
>
> Considering they were kinda forced to make Halo Reach (and ODST) after Halo 3 due to their contract with -Yoink!-, it wouldn’t surprise me if they said “screw it” for Halo Reach and just added anything. And Destiny was made to be a very different game from Halo, plus partnering with Activision (COD developer)…it would be weird for it -not- to play like COD.

Destiny carries over a lot of ideas Bugnie explored in Reach. (Bubble shield anyone? Ground pound (the new armor lock)?) Destiny wasn’t just designed to be a very different game from Halo (it isn’t very much); it is a project that let’s Bungie be creatively free from Halo. Destiny tries to embody advancements in FPS gameplay and then push those things further in the MMO-lite context. Since it isn’t Halo, there is no over-critical, old-guard to appease, so Bungie is free to do whatever they want with Destiny.

He is obviously trolling, report and move along.