This Is Ridiculous

You know, I’ve noticed a trend recently. Whenever a new piece of information gets dropped, some people just seem to keep on complaining. Remember the -Yoink- storm back when the GI article got leaked? It required plenty of clarification, which is reasonable. However, people are already formulating opinions on a game that they have not played, seen any significant footage of, and frankly don’t know to much about.

Yes, if you have concerns or constructive criticisms please state them. But posting things like, “343 is the worst” or “True Halo died with Bungie” or “They are over their heads” does nothing. Attacking the developers who might I say are over 250 strong, and have had experience with AAA+ games also does nothing.

Simply bashing the game without giving it any chance, over and over again, does nothing. Calling the game a “duplicate of Reach” when it clearly is not, due to recent comments from MLG players and people in the Halo community, also does nothing.

The point is, you need to stop bashing the game,and just wait till you can actually get your hands on it. But then again this has happened with every Halo past.

I agree with you. I have been seeing a lot of complaints from people in this community based on facts which are still unconfirmed. It’s like these people are so fed up of Halo after Reach that they WANT to hate Halo 4. Coming to conclusions is something we should do when the we have enough information about the game. I am not at all against people voicing their opinions but flaming 343i or proclaiming that the game will suck is not a very smart thing to do at this point. We have even seen reviews from two people, Killa KC and Louis Wu, both of whom are commending the game. I have no clue why people are being so negative. I just hope people realize their mistake when Halo 4 turns out to be a great game. And if it doesn’t, at least we hoped.

Who said criticism had to be sugar and rainbows? Obviously i am speaking for those who are skeptic but not for those tools who blatantly say that the Halo 4 is insta fail.

Learn the difference please. Not all us are flame baiting trolls who wants Halo 4 to bomb, put 343 out of business and leave us with Halo 3/Reach. We are just worried, that’s all.

Other users may be more extreme in that regard but the best that you can do is that instead of complaining about others complaining about Halo 4, you can do something more constructive by praising the game, releasing Halo related content or simply involve you’re self in a discussion.

People are going to complain and if you can’t handle that, i suggest getting off these forums because it’s not going away. It’s a major reason why they exist at all.

> Who said criticism had to be sugar and rainbows? Obviously i am speaking for those who are skeptic but not for those tools who blatantly say that the Halo 4 is insta fail.
>
>
> Learn the difference please. Not all us are flame baiting trolls who wants Halo 4 to bomb, put 343 out of business and leave us with Halo 3/Reach. We are just worried, that’s all.
>
>
> Other users may be more extreme in that regard but the best that you can do is that instead of complaining about others complaining about Halo 4, you can do something more constructive by praising the game, releasing Halo related content or simply involve you’re self in a discussion.
>
>
> People are going to complain and if you can’t handle that, i suggest getting off these forums because it’s not going away. It’s a major reason why they exist at all.

Nobody said that we wanted everyone to praise Halo 4. The point is that some people are just making things about the game up and then complaining about it. We too support skeptics who have valid arguments but here we are talking about those trolls hating on the game without having enough information about it to do so.

Here we have a company which has 250 people working hard day and night for the past 3 years to give us what we want and then people come on here making “Official Boycott Halo 4” threads. I would understand that if the game looked like Reach rehashed and no improvements but the game looks visually stunning and yet we have aimless flaming by trolls.

I know the difference between skeptics and trolls man. Skeptics are fine but trolls are really annoying. For everyone worrying, all I can say is anticipate more news and maybe your worries will disappear. As for the trolls, we know they will always be there but at least we can try to drive them away.

On a more positive note, I am really excited for Halo 4. Each aspect of it will be interesting: the new enemy, Spartan Ops, multiplayer, maps etc. I can’t wait; I have paid a $50 deposit for legendary edition. Are you going to get it???

> On a more positive note, I am really excited for Halo 4. Each aspect of it will be interesting: the new enemy, Spartan Ops, multiplayer, maps etc. I can’t wait; I have paid a $50 deposit for legendary edition. Are you going to get it???

Of course, just the standard edition though. I can get the extra trinkets on ebay without butchering my already empty wallet. Codes for extra stuff can easily be gained by begging on twitter.

Feel free to enjoy getting whatever edition you want :slight_smile:

> > On a more positive note, I am really excited for Halo 4. Each aspect of it will be interesting: the new enemy, Spartan Ops, multiplayer, maps etc. I can’t wait; I have paid a $50 deposit for legendary edition. Are you going to get it???
>
> Of course, just the standard edition though. I can get the extra trinkets on ebay without butchering my already empty wallet. Codes for extra stuff can easily be gained by begging on twitter.
>
>
> Feel free to enjoy getting whatever edition you want :slight_smile:

I Lyk the way ya think bro lol :wink:

> > > On a more positive note, I am really excited for Halo 4. Each aspect of it will be interesting: the new enemy, Spartan Ops, multiplayer, maps etc. I can’t wait; I have paid a $50 deposit for legendary edition. Are you going to get it???
> >
> > Of course, just the standard edition though. I can get the extra trinkets on ebay without butchering my already empty wallet. Codes for extra stuff can easily be gained by begging on twitter.
> >
> >
> > Feel free to enjoy getting whatever edition you want :slight_smile:
>
> I Lyk the way ya think bro lol :wink:

Have to save them bucks when i can bro. You know how it is.

Also, welcome to Halo Waypoint Battle :slight_smile:

Its going to be nice to see some change come to the series in my opinion, bring it on 343! pre order for me, yep yep.

> > > > On a more positive note, I am really excited for Halo 4. Each aspect of it will be interesting: the new enemy, Spartan Ops, multiplayer, maps etc. I can’t wait; I have paid a $50 deposit for legendary edition. Are you going to get it???
> > >
> > > Of course, just the standard edition though. I can get the extra trinkets on ebay without butchering my already empty wallet. Codes for extra stuff can easily be gained by begging on twitter.
> > >
> > >
> > > Feel free to enjoy getting whatever edition you want :slight_smile:
> >
> > I Lyk the way ya think bro lol :wink:
>
> Have to save them bucks when i can bro. You know how it is.
>
> Also, welcome to Halo Waypoint Battle :slight_smile:

Thanks. I am honored to meet an intellectual like you through these forums. BTW I spent my saved pocket money. I only get 5 bucks per week. You use pocket money too or do you work?

I personally like the way 343i is going with this, with the exception of a few rumours. I would be disappointed if they remade one of the games, it’s a whole new trilogy.

> > > > > On a more positive note, I am really excited for Halo 4. Each aspect of it will be interesting: the new enemy, Spartan Ops, multiplayer, maps etc. I can’t wait; I have paid a $50 deposit for legendary edition. Are you going to get it???
> > > >
> > > > Of course, just the standard edition though. I can get the extra trinkets on ebay without butchering my already empty wallet. Codes for extra stuff can easily be gained by begging on twitter.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Feel free to enjoy getting whatever edition you want :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > I Lyk the way ya think bro lol :wink:
> >
> > Have to save them bucks when i can bro. You know how it is.
> >
> > Also, welcome to Halo Waypoint Battle :slight_smile:
>
> Thanks. I am honored to meet an intellectual like you through these forums. BTW I spent my saved pocket money. I only get 5 bucks per week. You use pocket money too or do you work?

I consider myself that guy in the corner thinking angry thoughts and how to smash things with my prehistoric spiked club more than i partake in scholarly efforts but thank you :P.

With what work i can find and with what money i dig up, that’s my source of income. Parents may or may not be involved.

I trusted 343i to bring back competitive Halo back when they made the TU. Now I’m reading all these terrible news about H4.
I’m not saying H4 is an insta-fail, but I’m more than skeptical right now.

> I trusted 343i to bring back competitive Halo back when they made the TU. Now I’m reading all these terrible news about H4.
> I’m not saying H4 is an insta-fail, but I’m more than skeptical right now.

I am right with you on skeptical. Optimistic sure, but cautiously so.

Anyone who’s invested serious time into the MP has a right be worried and skeptical but not to point where some are of calling H4 a failure ( i am not saying you, just throwing it out there).

Maybe 343 should actually release some good information about this game, so far I haven’t seen any.

People like being morons I guess.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> You know, I’ve noticed a trend recently. Whenever a new piece of information gets dropped, some people just seem to keep on complaining. Remember the Yoink! storm back when the GI article got leaked? It required plenty of clarification, which is reasonable. However, people are already formulating opinions on a game that they have not played, seen any significant footage of, and frankly don’t know to much about.
>
> Yes, if you have concerns or constructive criticisms please state them. But posting things like, “343 is the worst” or “True Halo died with Bungie” or “They are over their heads” does nothing. Attacking the developers who might I say are over 250 strong, and have had experience with AAA+ games also does nothing.
>
> Simply bashing the game without giving it any chance, over and over again, does nothing. Calling the game a “duplicate of Reach” when it clearly is not, due to recent comments from MLG players and people in the Halo community, also does nothing.
>
> The point is, you need to stop bashing the game,and just wait till you can actually get your hands on it. But then again this has happened with every Halo past.

I hate it when the NooBs always complain and whine its so annoying if they want to whine they don’t have to whine on waypoint

There seems to be an explosive case of Ad Hominem on these forums.

You don’t know either, so stop praising a game that sounds like it will fail.

> You don’t know either, so stop praising a game that sounds like it will fail.

You don’t know much, so stop saying it’s CoD.

I only hate the Elite minor design and the horrible Grunt that 343 has done, the horrible Spartan-4 armor that looks like something made in 1940 and not in 2553. I got no complains about gameplay yet, mostly because is the Reach’s engine.