This is Promethean Vision.

Hey guys,

So, Frankie has confirmed a few things about promethean vision (Sorry i dont have the sorce).

He stated that, it limits feild of veiw, and when moving with it on, it becomes fuzzy. It also lets out a sound like sonar when activated, and acts like sonar as it goes out.

Here is my geuss for Promethean Vision. Skip to 5:47. From what i understand, Promethean vision is a first person version of this.

I’m not overly worried, so long as any movement at all causes it to fuzz, and it has much shorter range than this. Just thought i’d share the idea.

What are your thoughts? Good, bad anything. Post your ideas on wheather or not you think this is what it is, or if its a good thing for halo (in moderation of course.)

Silent

Oh that’s good that its had negative side effects i was worried that it would be to cheap in rooting people out and that it would be overused

> Oh that’s good that its had negative side effects i was worried that it would be to cheap in rooting people out and that it would be overused

Yup, from what i tell, its basically for quickly checking corners to plan out your strategy. Anything other than that would pretty much make it redundant.

Also, go here and skip to 3:35 to see a better veiw.

If anyone is stil concerned, i’m sure they will find some way to balance it.

That is EXACTLY what i though of when he first described it. Of course its going to be a much more nerfed version i think. I have no doubt that they drew inspiration from SC. Miss that series :frowning:

> That is EXACTLY what i though of when he first described it. Of course its going to be a much more nerfed version i think. I have no doubt that they drew inspiration from SC. Miss that series :frowning:

Yeah same. Of course, like he said it will limit Feild of Veiw, and it will fuzz like SCs when you walk…

Yeah, i still play SC conviction every once in a while.