This is out of hand now!

Once again i get home from school with a positive thought in my head ‘Cant wait to play colony’. But load up my game to not see any update messages. Honestly, i know there’s a ‘Game breaking Bug’ and all but seriously how can you not fix a TARGETING ISSUE no other troop has this problem just LOOK at what you did wrong. It must be something that you didn’t add. But finally TWO DEAD LINES MISSED JESUS CHRIST HOW DO YOU MISS TWO, DON’T MAKE A DEADLINE YOU CANT BEAT.

> 2533275031588222;1:
> Once again i get home from school with a positive thought in my head ‘Cant wait to play colony’. But load up my game to not see any update messages. Honestly, i know there’s a ‘Game breaking Bug’ and all but seriously how can you not fix a TARGETING ISSUE no other troop has this problem just LOOK at what you did wrong. It must be something that you didn’t add. But finally TWO DEAD LINES MISSED JESUS CHRIST HOW DO YOU MISS TWO, DON’T MAKE A DEADLINE YOU CANT BEAT.

The day isn’t over…

Hot Juicy Pie lol I thought first you was that :smiley:

B8 to topic - my main problem with that is that I paid for the season pass and both first leaders came/come very late :confused:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274793189038;2:
> > 2533275031588222;1:
> > Once again i get home from school with a positive thought in my head ‘Cant wait to play colony’. But load up my game to not see any update messages. Honestly, i know there’s a ‘Game breaking Bug’ and all but seriously how can you not fix a TARGETING ISSUE no other troop has this problem just LOOK at what you did wrong. It must be something that you didn’t add. But finally TWO DEAD LINES MISSED JESUS CHRIST HOW DO YOU MISS TWO, DON’T MAKE A DEADLINE YOU CANT BEAT.
>
> The day isn’t over…

What idiot leaves testing to the last day.

True.

> 2533274861263132;3:
> Hot Juicy Pie lol I thought first you was that :smiley:
>
> B8 to topic - my main problem with that is that I paid for the season pass and both first leaders came/come very late :confused:

Same :frowning:

> 2535412942001413;4:
> > 2533274793189038;2:
> > > 2533275031588222;1:
> > > Once again i get home from school with a positive thought in my head ‘Cant wait to play colony’. But load up my game to not see any update messages. Honestly, i know there’s a ‘Game breaking Bug’ and all but seriously how can you not fix a TARGETING ISSUE no other troop has this problem just LOOK at what you did wrong. It must be something that you didn’t add. But finally TWO DEAD LINES MISSED JESUS CHRIST HOW DO YOU MISS TWO, DON’T MAKE A DEADLINE YOU CANT BEAT.
> >
> > The day isn’t over…
>
> What idiot leaves testing to the last day.

I understand that you are not happy, but saying that others are idiots…

I’m sorry, but you should have anticipated this.

From the stickied Colony release thread:

"UPDATE - April 21st
Hey everyone - I wanted to provide a real-time update on the status of the Halo Wars 2 Colony DLC as I’ve received some new info here from the team.Our #1 priority is to deliver a great experience for all Halo Wars 2 players at a high quality bar and as the Colony DLC test and certification work continues it’s become apparent that the public release is going to shift beyond our most recently communicated target date of Monday, April 24. We’ll keep you all updated as work progresses and new information becomes available.:

There’s an official thread on this. Spamming the forum won’t make them release it any faster.

Colony Release Update (UPDATE 4/21)

Im not spamming or trying to get them to release it faster, just expressing my personal feelings and also telling the truth. You can’t beat the truth everything i said was right and there’s no argument here also.

> 2533274862181038;9:
> There’s an official thread on this. Spamming the forum won’t make them release it any faster.
>
> Colony Release Update (UPDATE 4/21)

That’s correct, creating several threads regarding the same topic won’t do any good.