this is odd

i just had a ranked slayer game but all throughout the match it felt werid like i was always a few seconds behind everybody i hit a guy and he took no damage, i emptied an entire AR clip onto a enemy and his shields didn’t even go down a shotgun killing me from just out of its range. it had some lag only when i jumped this hasn’t happened to me since after monitor’s bounty update. has this been happening to other people?

Here’s for an example of my death; (December 22, 2016) Heroic Warzone Firefight on Temple; I’m at a round where I must destroy all 4 banshee enemy bosses. One time I was using a regular Wasp vehicle and trying to lock on and rocket a banshee enemy boss, the banshee enemy boss gets way too aggressive on me. I tried to move back as fast as I can and I died without blowing up. It makes me feel like I was doomed by an enemy banshee.

> 2535448178577576;1:
> i just had a ranked slayer game but all throughout the match it felt werid like i was always a few seconds behind everybody i hit a guy and he took no damage, i emptied an entire AR clip onto a enemy and his shields didn’t even go down a shotgun killing me from just out of its range. it had some lag only when i jumped this hasn’t happened to me since after monitor’s bounty update. has this been happening to other people?

Sounds like you got a -Yoink!- server, I’ve definitely ran into that before and after the update.

> 2535468263937860;2:
> Here’s for an example of my death; (December 22, 2016) Heroic Warzone Firefight on Temple; I’m at a round where I must destroy all 4 banshee enemy bosses. One time I was using a regular Wasp vehicle and trying to lock on and rocket a banshee enemy boss, the banshee enemy boss gets way too aggressive on me. I tried to move back as fast as I can and I died without blowing up. It makes me feel like I was doomed by an enemy banshee.

yeah that sucks, 343i or whoever is in charge of maintaining the servers better fix this