This is not Halo 5... ( LINK )

Click here

To be honest… I still think it is Halo 5…

Wat.
Why are 343I calling it Halo 5 in Twitter and Facebook?
I call shenanigans

Mind games, It’s all mind games.

Yeah, they haven’t said “this isn’t Halo 5” yet, just that they haven’t fully named it.

I still think it will be the sequel to Halo 4, but they are going to use a fancier title like Halo: Combat Evolved had.

I assume all 343 employees have signed ironclad Non-Disclosure Agreements. They are not allowed to confirm or deny anything ever without prior approval or they may risk being fired and possibly blacklisted from their chosen profession.

> Wat.
> Why are 343I calling it Halo 5 in Twitter and Facebook?
> I call shenanigans

343 haven’t called it Halo 5. Microsoft did, and a 343 employee tweeted a YouTube comment that called it Halo 5, but 343 themselves have never referred to the announced XB1 Halo title as Halo 5.

For me, this new just confirms (or heavily supports) the idea that the 2014 title will bridge Halo 4 and 5.

> > Wat.
> > Why are 343I calling it Halo 5 in Twitter and Facebook?
> > I call shenanigans
>
> 343 haven’t called it Halo 5. Microsoft did, and a 343 employee tweeted a YouTube comment that called it Halo 5, but 343 themselves have never referred to the announced XB1 Halo title as Halo 5.
>
> For me, this new just confirms (or heavily supports) the idea that the 2014 title will bridge Halo 4 and 5.

That would be a schnazzy idea, more good Halo story and you automatically have my cash.

> > > Wat.
> > > Why are 343I calling it Halo 5 in Twitter and Facebook?
> > > I call shenanigans
> >
> > 343 haven’t called it Halo 5. Microsoft did, and a 343 employee tweeted a YouTube comment that called it Halo 5, but 343 themselves have never referred to the announced XB1 Halo title as Halo 5.
> >
> > For me, this new just confirms (or heavily supports) the idea that the 2014 title will bridge Halo 4 and 5.
>
> That would be a schnazzy idea, more good Halo story and you automatically have my cash.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe include a Firefight mode, and you got yourself a great deal!

Why not just name it Halo:Destiny?

So this is just a trailer saying “Halo is coming to Xbox One”.

So does that mean we will get a Halo 5 teaser on top of this one?

> So this is just a trailer saying “Halo is coming to Xbox One”.
>
> So does that mean we will get a Halo 5 teaser on top of this one?

I think it’s an announcement, just not for Halo 5. It’s likely a game to bridge Halo 4 and 5

> > So this is just a trailer saying “Halo is coming to Xbox One”.
> >
> > So does that mean we will get a Halo 5 teaser on top of this one?
>
> I think it’s an announcement, just not for Halo 5. It’s likely a game to bridge Halo 4 and 5

Perhaps it’s even an announcement for some big Halo project, not necessarily a simple game. Something that will tie together Halo 5, 6, and any spin-offs on the Xbox One.

> > > So this is just a trailer saying “Halo is coming to Xbox One”.
> > >
> > > So does that mean we will get a Halo 5 teaser on top of this one?
> >
> > I think it’s an announcement, just not for Halo 5. It’s likely a game to bridge Halo 4 and 5
>
> Perhaps it’s even an announcement for some big Halo project, not necessarily a simple game. Something that will tie together Halo 5, 6, and any spin-offs on the Xbox One.

Another possibility. Sounds like it could be interesting. For now though, we’ll have to wait and see. Hopefully we’ll at least get a title in the next few months, if nothing else.

Another spin-off “trilogy” is fine with me, the first trilogy (ODST, Wars, Reach) was one I enjoyed.

That still doesn’t mean it’s not called Halo 5.

Too bad, It’s halo 5.For I HAVE DECLARED IT!

This is all very odd to be honest. “It’s Halo 5” and “No that’s not the correct title.” The way I see it, whether it not it’s called Halo 5, it is clearly continuing John’s adventure, and thus is the 5th Halo title in the main saga. It is Halo 5. It could be Halo 4.5 I suppose. I’m betting on something like Halo: Truth and Rec. or something like that. If I recall, Halo 2 was going to have that title until they decided on just Halo 2.