This is kinda ridiculous

I’m playing in a game of invasion slayer right now where my entire time is AFKing besides me…I don’t even know how this is possible…
This has gotten really annoying and something should really be done. I used to be opposed to harsher punishments for AFKers but this past week has completely made me pissed off with them. They should defiantly be deranked if they AFK for 3 games and banned from matchmaking for 3 days at least.
While I’m on the people being -Yoink- heads and ruining games subject another thing that needs to be addressed is quitting. They either need to get rid of the punishment so if you get set to a bad game you can just quit. (I also saw somebody post something about a surrender vote option and I think that would be quite helpful.) Another thing they could do is take the quit button out of the main menu and if you do leave a game twice in an hour you get all your progress towards your next rank taking away.
Reach is honestly an okay Halo game under it’s issues but it is just not fun to play anymore. These are just two small issues that can easily be fixed to make Reach be a little more enjoyable despite its issues

> I’m playing in a game of invasion slayer right now where my entire time is AFKing besides me…I don’t even know how this is possible…
> This has gotten really annoying and something should really be done. I used to be opposed to harsher punishments for AFKers but this past week has completely made me pissed off with them. They should defiantly be deranked if they AFK for 3 games and banned from matchmaking for 3 days at least.
> While I’m on the people being Yoink! heads and ruining games subject another thing that needs to be addressed is quitting. They either need to get rid of the punishment so if you get set to a bad game you can just quit. (I also saw somebody post something about a surrender vote option and I think that would be quite helpful.) Another thing they could do is take the quit button out of the main menu and if you do leave a game twice in an hour you get all your progress towards your next rank taking away.
> Reach is honestly an okay Halo game under it’s issues but it is just not fun to play anymore. These are just two small issues that can easily be fixed to make Reach be a little more enjoyable despite its issues

Is AFK the same thing as lagging out?

No it’s when a person idles, AKA doesn’t move and is either on the toilet doing business or is just leaving his Xbox on to get credits from the game without actually playing

If your ENTIRE team is AFKing, then you need to play with new people.

> If your ENTIRE team is AFKing, then you need to play with new people.

I can’t control who I play with

Well in the world of halo almost anything can happen.

That sucks man. AFK team mates happen form time to time. Just avoid them so you get don’t paired with them again.

> I’m playing in a game of invasion slayer right now where my entire time is AFKing besides me…I don’t even know how this is possible…
> This has gotten really annoying and something should really be done. I used to be opposed to harsher punishments for AFKers but this past week has completely made me pissed off with them. They should defiantly be deranked if they AFK for 3 games and banned from matchmaking for 3 days at least.
> While I’m on the people being Yoink! heads and ruining games subject another thing that needs to be addressed is quitting. They either need to get rid of the punishment so if you get set to a bad game you can just quit. (I also saw somebody post something about a surrender vote option and I think that would be quite helpful.) Another thing they could do is take the quit button out of the main menu and if you do leave a game twice in an hour you get all your progress towards your next rank taking away.
> Reach is honestly an okay Halo game under it’s issues but it is just not fun to play anymore. These are just two small issues that can easily be fixed to make Reach be a little more enjoyable despite its issues

its because if you play in 7 invasion games, you can play in the special big team playlist that will come out soon.

> > I’m playing in a game of invasion slayer right now where my entire time is AFKing besides me…I don’t even know how this is possible…
> > This has gotten really annoying and something should really be done. I used to be opposed to harsher punishments for AFKers but this past week has completely made me pissed off with them. They should defiantly be deranked if they AFK for 3 games and banned from matchmaking for 3 days at least.
> > While I’m on the people being Yoink! heads and ruining games subject another thing that needs to be addressed is quitting. They either need to get rid of the punishment so if you get set to a bad game you can just quit. (I also saw somebody post something about a surrender vote option and I think that would be quite helpful.) Another thing they could do is take the quit button out of the main menu and if you do leave a game twice in an hour you get all your progress towards your next rank taking away.
> > Reach is honestly an okay Halo game under it’s issues but it is just not fun to play anymore. These are just two small issues that can easily be fixed to make Reach be a little more enjoyable despite its issues
>
> its because if you play in 7 invasion games, you can play in the special big team playlist that will come out soon.

Actually, it is 5 games of invasion.