This is just unacceptable....

So just a minute ago, I found a video on the Xbox dashboard over specializations. I watched it, and at the end of the video, they said and I quote: “Purchase Halo 4 standard edition and play on Xbox live by November 20th 2012 to receive early access to six specializations.”… What happened to the early six specializations being only available to people who got the LE? First the war games pass with the two helmets, now this? It’s just unbelievable!

Sort of old news now. That’s why some people cancelled their pre-order for the LE copy.

Well look on the bright side, the LE’s war games map pass now gets the helmets with it.

Why is the concept of the all mighty dollar so hard for people to grasp?

I know its old news but I just think its ridiculous…

> I know its old news but I just think its ridiculous…

Let me guess, because that was all the LE came with, right?

Please don’t stir the pot. People got their shorts in a knot over this a couple weeks ago, we don’t need them to bring up Microsoft’s bad marketing again.

Nevermind, you guys are not helping…

> Nevermind, you guys are not helping…

Helping with what? What the hell do you want us to do?

Jet: You’re late!

> Nevermind, you guys are not helping…

Do you want a tissue?

Hey, only one thread with “unnacceptable” in its name per front page.

OP is pretty whiny that he didn’t storm up some sort of revolution of people going YEA THIS SUCKS. Get over it dude.

> > Nevermind, you guys are not helping…
>
> Helping with what? What the hell do you want us to do?

Complain and call 343 idiots, no doubt.

Look, I’ll get Kiki Wolfkill and Bill Gates on a conference call as soon as I can, see if I can’t sort something out.

Lol I didn’t mean it like that, it’s just I think 343 is going little too far with this.

> Lol I didn’t mean it like that, it’s just I think 343 is going little too far with this.

343 are owned by MS.

MS like money.

At least we get the Infinity briefing packet. Which is essentially paper but still… collectible paper I guess.

> At least we get the Infinity briefing packet. Which is essentially paper but still… collectible paper I guess.

That actually might be pretty cool.

WHAT? OMGIUSHHYPERRAGESLKNADJ PREORDER CANCELLED!