This is Just My Opinion, please read

Okay, I know how everyone is talking about, “343 removed AA’s, so they need to remove Sprint as well!” Well, and I’m not trying to start a flame war, I thought Sprint was great for Halo 4. Sometimes it just gets boring traversing half a large map going slow to get to a battle and by the time you’re there, your comrades will already be dead or victorious. Sprint let you get places faster. Yes, even though it became permanent with AA’s for Halo 4, instead of still being an Armor Ability itself.

Please don’t bring any of the “Halo 4 copied CoD” arguments here. Battlefield has sprint,Crysis has sprint, Medal of Honor has sprint, Ghost Recon has sprint, and many more games have implemented loadouts. Did those games copy each other as well? They were just trying to add more to the franchise to attract more players, and in my opinion, they succeeded and failed a little. They succeeded by bringing more players, but they failed because a lot of people left because of loadouts and sprint. They wanted the old Halos, and that almost destroyed Halo 4’s population.

So, in my opinion, I believe that Sprint should stay, along with loadouts with a few changes.

I know many will disagree, but the least I’m asking you to do is to hear me out.

I agree. Sprint is partially what made 4 my favorite MP in the series. REALLY hope it stays.

First of all please stop with all the sprint threads. The majority here do not want sprint (me included).

Sprint isn’t bad for Halo because it copies CoD. CoD can have good things that Halo can look for (idk if any exist but it is possible).

The problem with sprint is it lowers base player speed which screws with strafing and movement on the map. It also increases the scale of the map to allow sprint, which screws with flow and battles. These two reasons alone are the entire reason why sprint should never return in a Halo game that features competitive Arena mutliplayer.

> but the least I’m asking you to do is to hear me out.

But did you hear the people out, who argumented with countless valid reasons,
that there’s no place for sprint in Halo ?
Of course other Games have default sprint without having anyone complaining about it,
but those games are not Halo.
And every title you listed works different, but mostly, different than Halo.
Why do people don’t get this fact* ?

*not an opinion, fact

> > but the least I’m asking you to do is to hear me out.
>
> But did you hear the people out, who argumented with countless valid reasons,
> that there’s no place for sprint in Halo ?
> Of course other Games have default sprint without having anyone complaining about it,
> but those games are not Halo.
> And every title you listed works different, but mostly, different than Halo.
> Why do people don’t get this fact* ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *not an opinion, fact

Yes, I think we’ve all heard them out. But, even with the things that may mess the game up with sprint, there are things it’s done. I don’t think even armor lock caused this much commotion

*oh, armor lock, we hated you