This is it! I'm going for LASO!

I’ve never done a LASO challenge before but that emblem just calls to me, ya know? So I’m going for it! I’m going to attempt to complete Halo 4 Legendary All Skulls on! Does anyone think I can do it? I have beaten every Halo game on legendary solo (excluding Spartan Assault). Even Halo Wars!

-Ryan

P.S. Elites are a pain in the -Yoink- to assassinate!

Elites aren’t too bad, it’s the issue of how many Elites are there

If you want a team mate to help you im your guy i would also like to go for it message me ExiledxArbiter

Oh man, good luck. I don’t have the balls. Check out RC Master on youtube if you need help.

Is is possible to have a 4-man LASO run? If so, I’d like to be a part of that!

Thanks for the support guys, but this is something I have to do alone…at least at first. I don’t get much time to play, what with looking after a 3-year-old son most of the time, but yeah, I’m going for it. Now as to how many elites I’m dealing with, 3. 2 with storm rifles and one with a concussion rifle.

By the way, I’m using Tyrant’s Mythic guide from YouTube and HBO.

-Ryan

It’s a really great challenge to undertake. Just be sure to practice back smacking Knights and be aware of spawn locations. Use suppressors for shields and sprint where you can. Tyrant and RC definitely do have some great guides on how to get through it. Best of luck :slight_smile:

> Thanks for the support guys, but this is something I have to do alone…at least at first. I don’t get much time to play, what with looking after a 3-year-old son most of the time, but yeah, I’m going for it. Now as to how many elites I’m dealing with, 3. 2 with storm rifles and one with a concussion rifle.
>
> By the way, I’m using Tyrant’s Mythic guide from YouTube and HBO.
>
> -Ryan

If you don’t have a lot of time then your challenge got even harder. There are pros and cons to having an extra player. restarting checkpoints gets annoying but if you have a level with light shields they’re the best to bait elites and have your friend assassinate them and vice versa. That first level is tough because of the tight spaces and no AA but good luck all the same.

Follow Naked Eli’s Pacifist LASO Reclaimer run

Good luck! Its fun, can be extremely frustrating, and very rewarding when you’re done.

Good luck anyway, it’s fun

I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know what you get for completing the LASO challenge?

Good luck. I got the Lone Wolf Legend achievement with only one skull on;catch. I cant imagine where I would be now if I had tried to go on LASO.

> I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know what you get for completing the LASO challenge?

A cool emblem

> > I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know what you get for completing the LASO challenge?
>
> A cool emblem

Is that it?!

It’s more than previous Halo games gave you :wink:
LASO isn’t done for reward though, it’s done for the challenge, the fun, the excitement and frustration. Being part of a select few who have been able to tough it out to the end.

> It’s more than previous Halo games gave you :wink:
> LASO isn’t done for reward though, it’s done for the challenge, the fun, the excitement and frustration. Being part of a select few who have been able to tough it out to the end.

For honor, FOR GLORY!

OT: OP I know you can do it, it just takes patience. But I’m sure you’ll make it to the other side. :slight_smile:

I decided to give it a try for the first time as well a while ago, but I couldn’t get past the first half of the first mission.

So I gave up on Solo, but now since then me and a friend have been doing roughly 3 missions a fortnight and are now up to…

INFINITY

Shudders

> > > I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know what you get for completing the LASO challenge?
> >
> > A cool emblem
>
> Is that it?!

It’s cooler than nothing, it’s like a medal to wear to show you’ve beat LASO, LASO isn’t about reward

I just beat LASO a couple weeks ago. Word of advice; find Tyrant’s Mythic walkthrough on YouTube, and make sure you watch every mission. Do exactly as he instructs, it’ll make it so much easier.

Also, make sure you do the entire thing Solo OR Co-op; NOT a mixture of the two, or it won’t count, and you won’t be able to get the LASO emblem (remember you need to enter the code afterwards on Halo Waypoint to actually get the emblem).