This is how far 1 million REQ points will get you

So I just spent 1,000,000 REQ points I had saved up. I kept track of completion percentages to help give an idea of how far one million points will take a person. Note that I had already spent a decent amount before I decided to save up to 1 million. SO here is where I started.
Customization 35%
Loadout 35%
Power Weapons and Vehicles 48%
Power Weapons 46%
Vehicle 54%
Power Ups 25%
Boost 13%
I started with the now established Bronze-Silver-Gold program.
From the established percentages above,
NOTE: There may be some minor discrepancy in how many point totals I have because of the REQ boosts you get when you complete a level of packs.
BRONZE COMPLETED IN 54 PACKS.
67,000 REQ POINTS TO COMPLETE.
Customization 39%
Loadout 38%
Power Weapons and Vehicles 50%
Power Weapons 46%
Vehicle NA
Power Ups NA
Boost 26%
934,596 POINTS REMAINING
SILVER COMPLETED IN 119 PACKS
595,000 REQ POINTS TO COMPLETE.
Customization 61%
Loadout 71%
Power Weapons and Vehicles 64%
Power Weapons 64%
Vehicle 64%
Power Ups 67%
Boost 61%
337,496 POINTS REMAINING
GOLD NOT COMPLETE AFTER 33 GOLD PACKS.
So at the end of this, after spending 1,000,000 REQ points my completion looks like this
Customization 67%
Loadout 74%
Power Weapons and Vehicles 72%
Power Weapons 73%
Vehicle 70%
Power Ups 67%
Boost 90% (Yes I realize boost doesn’t really matter for this)
BEFORE SPENDING 1,000,000 REQ points:
Customization 35%
Loadout 35%
Power Weapons and Vehicles 48%
Power Weapons 46%
Vehicle 54%
Power Ups 25%
Boost 13%
AFTER:
Customization 67%
Loadout 74%
Power Weapons and Vehicles 72%
Power Weapons 73%
Vehicle 70%
Power Ups 67%
Boost 90% (Yes I realize boost doesn’t really matter for this)
So there it is. I have more in depth stats but this is the basics of it. This is about how far 1 million points will get you IF you start around the percentages I did.
NOTES:
-I was still getting Ultra Rare mostly when I ran out of points. Got a few legendary and 2 mythics.
-Looks like it takes a -Yoink- ton of points to finish everything.
-Took about 2 months to save 1,000,000 points, I play quite a bit. Level 108 as of now.
-I have determined it will take an additional 122 GOLD PACKS aka 1,222,000 REQ points to complete all items that are obtained through standard REQ packs.

I give you props for being able to save that long! I know I could never do it because I have no self control of my req spending.

Sounds like you have some insane patience. I still need (and I calculated) exactly 118 Gold Packs to complete my Collection.

Very interesting. If you want more statistics like this, check this out.
I know I’ve shared there this everywhere, I’m just trying to get this out to everyone. I worked really hard, and will continue to, so I just don’t want it to all be in vain.

I’ve always had an all or nothing personality. I can’t open one pack at a time for a mere two permanent unlocks every 5 warzone games…THAT is insane to me.

Wow, impressive!

I still have so many silver packs to buy T_T…

That’s crazy, what was your favorite piece of cosmetic gear?

recently completed all rare, uncommon, and common unlocks, i think i might just have to save up to 1.2 million reqs like this dude did, only thing about that that kinda sux is i’ll need some req cards every so often for warzone

so you played for about 2 months and saved right? So that is like 2-3 hours a day, of only warzone??

The real question is how many hrs of gameplay did it take you to get that many points?

> 2533274825101441;11:
> The real question is how many hrs of gameplay did it take you to get that many points?

I currently have just over 5 Days logged, and i just finished the commons, uncommons and rares, so i can only imagine how long itll take to get the remaining items, probably another 5 full days

Should you even do the bronze packs considering it doesn’t give guaranteed permanent unlocks?

How many games did it take to get 1,000,000 req points? More importantly how did you not spend them?

> 2535407296651900;13:
> Should you even do the bronze packs considering it doesn’t give guaranteed permanent unlocks?

starting with bronze is absolutely what you wanna do for all of the common reqs, otherwise you are spending too many points on stuff that can be attained with less points

“If I had a million req points… I’d buy you a…”
Barenaked Ladies anyone?

I’m still pissed I don’t have a Halo 2 BR yet after I bought $20 worth of REQ packs from a Xbox Live gift card I got.

> 2533274884387290;16:
> “If I had a million req points… I’d buy you a…”
> Barenaked Ladies anyone?

Dude… It’s been one week since you looked at me, dropped your arms to the sides and said I’m sorry.

What’s up with that?

There are tons of reqs in this game. One million req points and still only half way, crazy.

Damn. I thought 1M REQ points would’ve gotten everything.