This is gonna sound racist.

Why in the world does 343i let players match up with players from foreign countries…consistently. Ive noticed I get matched with players from Mexico constantly and the lag never ends. I live in North Eastern part of United States, no where near mexico but I am still matching up with players from there. Id rather wait an extra 10 minutes for a regular match than a match where I will constantly lag and lose.

Well Mexico is pretty much apart of the U.S so I can see why you are getting this problem in a way. I don’t mind having foreign countries play the game but it does seem like quite an issue. Not sure what could be done. :confused:

> 2533274882942172;2:
> Well Mexico is pretty much apart of the U.S so I can see why you are getting this problem in a way. I don’t mind having foreign countries play the game but it does seem like quite an issue. Not sure what could be done. :confused:

What could be done is they allow the MCC to use the regional dedicated servers. There should be a dedi for the northeast US, the Southeast US, and the same for other countries. Ontop of that there should be an option to select the dedicated server region you connect to so you still have the option to connect to a server in another region but if you choose to do that you are the only one negatively affected by said choice while the people in that dedicated server region vet a superior experience. This allows you to play locally with fast connections for fair and competitive games while also allowing you the option to play with people from other countries without harming their experience.

> 2533274819939761;3:
> > 2533274882942172;2:
> > Well Mexico is pretty much apart of the U.S so I can see why you are getting this problem in a way. I don’t mind having foreign countries play the game but it does seem like quite an issue. Not sure what could be done. :confused:
>
>
> What could be done is they allow the MCC to use the regional dedicated servers. There should be a dedi for the northeast US, the Southeast US, and the same for other countries. Ontop of that there should be an option to select the dedicated server region you connect to so you still have the option to connect to a server in another region but if you choose to do that you are the only one negatively affected by said choice while the people in that dedicated server region vet a superior experience. This allows you to play locally with fast connections for fair and competitive games while also allowing you the option to play with people from other countries without harming their experience.

Yeah, that’d be a good idea, that way we can still all play and not have to worry about bumping into “bad hosts” and laggy matches. Smart thinking, hope 343 will take this into consideration.

> 2533274882942172;4:
> > 2533274819939761;3:
> > > 2533274882942172;2:
> > > Well Mexico is pretty much apart of the U.S so I can see why you are getting this problem in a way. I don’t mind having foreign countries play the game but it does seem like quite an issue. Not sure what could be done. :confused:
> >
> >
> > What could be done is they allow the MCC to use the regional dedicated servers. There should be a dedi for the northeast US, the Southeast US, and the same for other countries. Ontop of that there should be an option to select the dedicated server region you connect to so you still have the option to connect to a server in another region but if you choose to do that you are the only one negatively affected by said choice while the people in that dedicated server region vet a superior experience. This allows you to play locally with fast connections for fair and competitive games while also allowing you the option to play with people from other countries without harming their experience.
>
>
> Yeah, that’d be a good idea, that way we can still all play and not have to worry about bumping into “bad hosts” and laggy matches. Smart thinking, hope 343 will take this into consideration.

Yeah, other games have implemented this… Why can’t the MCC utilize the dedicated servers they promised us in this fashion?

1. Not racist lol
  2. With Mexico it would be equivalent to being matched to someone in Canada (or for me, someone in the U.S). It’s when it goes over seas is when it become a problem because the lag gets stupid.

> 2533274882942172;2:
> Well Mexico is pretty much apart of the U.S so I can see why you are getting this problem in a way. I don’t mind having foreign countries play the game but it does seem like quite an issue. Not sure what could be done. :confused:

1. mexico is NOT pretty much part of the U.S. it just seems that way when liveing in california. 2) mexico has internet !?? 3) profit

The population of MCC is so abysmal they have to make matches any way they can.

Because in P2P matching, you have always matched up with people from other countries. I’ve played on hosts from all over the world. It’s not exclusive to MCC, it happened in H2, H3, Reach, and H4.