This is going to be the best Halo of all time.

This game is a spiritual reboot of the series a la God of War, everything they have shown us in the campaign overview and what we have played in the flights, the plans for eSports… it all just screams out that this Halo is going to be the best by a country mile.

I’ve been dying to see campaign gameplay but I’m more than happy if I see nothing else until launch now. I’m so ready for this game. I’ve been plenty excited for games in the past, but this is the most excited I’ve been about a game in a very, very long time. The last year comparisons are such a flex, this game looks gorgeous. The moments shown are epic, but feel so doable in the gameplay. It is time for us to finally feel like a real Spartan.

Right on! I feel like people are gonna come here to be negative, so before they do I want to agree with everything you’ve said here.

42 days.

alright dude clam down.

> 2533274797434920;3:
> alright dude clam down.

Don’t calm down too much though

> 2533274960271326;4:
> > 2533274797434920;3:
> > alright dude clam down.
>
> Don’t calm down too much though

NO REASON TO CALM DOWN AT ALL!!!

Six. Weeks.

Not even close… Game won’t even have co op or forge on release. Multiplayer is free with micro transactions and yet they’re still charging full price for single player. I’m with the other guys calm down dude.

It won’t be the best for me until I can fly a falcon in campaign!

Don’t worry folks, 343i will find a way to create a disaster at launch.

> 2533274797434920;3:
> alright dude clam down.

Nah, dude. Get hyped.

Glad to see the hype. Really looking forward to it.

> 2533274813946507;7:
> Not even close… Game won’t even have co op or forge on release. Multiplayer is free with micro transactions and yet they’re still charging full price for single player. I’m with the other guys calm down dude.

Just pay the $15 bucks for a month of gamepass then cancel. Nobody is forcing you to pay $60 for the game off rip. Even if the game takes a couple months to complete, you are still only paying $30 and you get live plus a bunch of other games along the way.

I wouldn’t say that yet. I would rather wait till release to form my opinion. To each their own, though.

I’m with you brother. Multiplayer and esports look lit and really have a shot at bringing in a whole lot of fresh blood to build an amazing halo community.

The campaign looks very fun to play. However I’m still a bit reserved about it being a spiritual reboot. The comedic remarks, single biome, adding another main villain next to the banished (and cortana?) and the seemingly very powerful equipment are factors that may negatively impact the immersion in the story for me.

#42days!

> 2533274801036271;1:
> This game is a spiritual reboot of the series a la God of War, everything they have shown us in the campaign overview and what we have played in the flights, the plans for eSports… it all just screams out that this Halo is going to be the best by a country mile.
>
> I’ve been dying to see campaign gameplay but I’m more than happy if I see nothing else until launch now. I’m so ready for this game. I’ve been plenty excited for games in the past, but this is the most excited I’ve been about a game in a very, very long time. The last year comparisons are such a flex, this game looks gorgeous. The moments shown are epic, but feel so doable in the gameplay. It is time for us to finally feel like a real Spartan.

I am glad to see others are also as hyped as I am about halo infinite. I am also counting down days, can’t wait!

i like this place. everyone is happy.

> 2533274813946507;7:
> Not even close… Game won’t even have co op or forge on release. Multiplayer is free with micro transactions and yet they’re still charging full price for single player. I’m with the other guys calm down dude.

All of which are your own personal gripes with the game which have no actual impact on their opinion. If you can feel so negatively then others can have the complete opposite opinion. Turn up the positivity up louder I say.

I’m pretty excited about it but for me and what I’ve already played in the flights, still doesn’t match up to Halo 3.

Do you work at 343?

> 2535422142018812;19:
> Do you work at 343?

Unless they need a guy to crunch their numbers, I’ll have to stick to what I’m doing now.