This is getting redonkulous

Seriously, all these people defending Halo 4 like it’s their newborn. People saying that the people who are giving negative criticism should leave and their opinion doesn’t matter? Can’t use the non-constructive excuse, I’ve seen posts that give reasons get berated by the Halo defense force for no reason. Do you not have the mental capacity to take in other opinions? BTW this is coming from someone who likes 4.

This thread shall not be locked since it is not a personal attack and is not breaking any other rules.

Let me hear your thoughts.

Same thing happened after reach came out. give it some time and they will realize it. SOme of them that argue the most just do it because they really don’t want to admit that you are right so they argue. They will come around and realize what many have already.

On the other hand there are people hating on it for no reason. It’s not really a big problem on either side. It will die with time.

except there is reason…

was going to trade in for black ops too but a bunch of people have it already and i doubt they’re going to reset stats… just like this terrible game.

> On the other hand there are people hating on it for no reason. It’s not really a big problem on either side. It will die with time.

Those aren’t the posts I’m talking about. It’s not a big issue just decided to share my thoughts, hopefully some of these people will see this and realize how silly some of them are acting. On a side note, I think blindly praising a game is just as bad as blindly hating but that’s just my opinion.

Gods, yet another of these thread? It should be locked for spam.

You don’t like the game, we get it. No one’s twisting your arm to play it. Are you really going to dog on people who generally like it because they don’t share your opinion?

Surely there are better things to do with one’s time.

> Gods, yet another of these thread? It should be locked for spam.
>
> You don’t like the game, we get it. No one’s twisting your arm to play it. Are you really going to dog on people who generally like it because they don’t share your opinion?
>
> Surely there are better things to do with one’s time.

Surely you didn’t read a single thing I wrote.

> except there is reason…
>
> was going to trade in for black ops too but a bunch of people have it already and i doubt they’re going to reset stats… just like this terrible game.

So let me get this straight you would trade this in for black ops? You mean the same call of duty game that hasn’t changed since the original? It has the same bs multiplayer, 2 dollar graphics, and lame campaign. Please someone else chime in if i have missed anything. Don’t be a sheep. Cod is just like Madden it is the same game with minimal changes and is force fed to gamers year after year after year.

It ends up being a case of “my opinion is better than yours so shut up”. I do think that even though some people give a reason as to why they dislike it is a good start, but they should atleast consider that if they’re going to make a post like that they offer some form of solution to the problem, otherwise if their dislike does get changed, whats to say it gets changed into something they dislike even more than the previous, some form of suggestions is better than just giving a reason as to why you dislike it, it can also start up discussion with the rest of the community in a more positive way and hopefully have less troll comments coming up on those kind of threads.

Take a look at this thread:Halo is now dead :frowning: My post is the last on page 2, I’m also trying to avoid what you mention in the OP and would like to know if that’s the sort of comment you’d prefer to see?

All the OP is trying to say is that everyone has a right to an opinion even if the opinions are negative towards this game. In a way he is right, people that like this game continue to back it by dismissing all the negative aspects addressed.

Most of the haters have either not played it or didn’t know what it was when they bought it. I hated it before i played it. Now i like it. Not love. like.

Not attacking anyone for saying they hate it, im not a fan of halo heading in this direction. but if you hate it that much, try not to look at it so much as a halo game. but as some other scifi fps. Were you really expecting it to play like past halos when you bought it? seriously? after all the controversy?

Please refrain from mentioning COD, last time someone mentioned COD in my thread it got locked for COD hate even though only one person mentioned it.

@Relinguish I agree with the way some people represent their criticisms is rather “troll”-like manner, still though as long as their are some criticisms even if they’re trivial at least they are providing some insight as to why they dislike the game. BTW read your comment and it was really fair, I’m not asking everyone to agree on one opinion as that is impossible. I’m asking that people would stop with the whole your opinion sucks, go away, etc comments.

> Most of the haters have either not played it or didn’t know what it was when they bought it. I hated it before i played it. Now i like it. Not love. like.

Glad to hear you like it! although I believe there are Halo fans that hate it since I know some personally.

^please look at the edit i just added.

Personally I like Halo 4, expect a thread in the future for a more detailed answer. But I actually did do what you said in a way, I think it’s a good approach for some of the core fans.

> > except there is reason…
> >
> > was going to trade in for black ops too but a bunch of people have it already and i doubt they’re going to reset stats… just like this terrible game.
>
> So let me get this straight you would trade this in for black ops? You mean the same call of duty game that hasn’t changed since the original? It has the same bs multiplayer, 2 dollar graphics, and lame campaign. Please someone else chime in if i have missed anything. Don’t be a sheep. Cod is just like Madden it is the same game with minimal changes and is force fed to gamers year after year after year.

actually blops 1 is probably the best call of duty. it changed more things then the MW series did. It actually had a story that was well told unlike every other game. BLOPS 2 is going more competitive while halo is moving away from it at the time being. You are right about the other COD games because they aren’t innovative at all. Treyarch actually tries to make a better game each time and they do.

Its time to get over this COD vs halo thing. I am a huge halo fan but even i see that 343 is trying to appease to the COD fans in a while that halo isnt halo anymore. I don’t call adding a ton of COD and other FPS features, a good change to halo. it is ruining halos identity.

Please stop talking about COD, I’d love to engage in a discussion with you about it but apparently it is against the rules. So I kindly ask that you guys to discuss it further via PMs. Thanks. I have a feeling some MOD will lock this regardless…

Thank you OP, these [expletive deleted] are really annoying, they just go around insulting everyone who isn’t like “OMG HALO4 IS THE MOST BESTEST GAME EVAR MADE, THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER GAME BETTER THAN THIS ONE! OMGWTFBBQ YOU DON’T LIEK?! I KILLS YOU!!!”

Exaggerating I know, but that’s what I hear when I read their posts. Some maturity would be appreciated, although that’s hard to expect in this community as we all know.

The novelty will wear off. For some it already has.

give them time and they will realize it isn’t a good game lol. people just can’t accept that the game isn’t the best thing ever