This Is Crucial Everyone

Do NOT make the campaign levels anything like the multiplayer maps, please! That’s one of the things that made Reach boring, because it was the same thing over and over and over again. Make campaign and multiplayer two completely separate things. We want campaign to be campaign, and multiplayer to be multiplayer. That will definitely keep us a lot more entertained.

Fixed my backwardsness.

you got it backwards Bungie even stated they made the matchmaking/firefight levels first then made the campaign level based around the,.

It doesn’t change the fact that he finds it boring that the Campaign Maps are the same as the Multiplayer maps. I’m not a huge fan of them being the same either. But reusing the maps doesn’t really affect how much fun I have on the maps.

regardless of whether or not his post is backwards(which it is), I totally agree with the OP. I hated that it was all the same.

I blame the people that used to say in H3 when playing campaign “Oh this would make an awesome map.”

Haha. Yes! It always make me feel better to be able to blame someone else. XD

> you got it backwards Bungie even stated they made the matchmaking/firefight levels first then made the campaign level based around the,.

Only the multiplayer maps. The Firefight maps were pulled from campaign spaces (like in ODST).

More on topic: I don’t mind it a whole lot, as long as the maps are designed well. However, I wouldn’t object to the old style of map making.