This is completely ridiculous 343!

Dont get me wrong, I love what you did with forge but I can’t stand the lag. For those of you who don’t know, you need online to play forge, custom games, and theartre.

343 can you answer me why? It was fine it the other halos with it offline so why put it online now? It causes a ton of lag and I can’t stand it! And if anyone says “it’s your internet that’s the issue” then you don’t get it, I know my internet isn’t the greatest but having forge to play online shouldn’t be a thing in the first place.

I want a good explanation why we need online to play forge.

Probably because Halo 5 was being developed at the time that Microsoft wanted Xbox One to be completely online. In that case, there would be no reason for offline modes and possibly it was too late to go back and change that much of their system for the game. Maybe for Halo 6 now that Microsoft got their butt kicking from the fans.

I haven’t experienced any lag with Forge and I’ve used it a lot. It might just be your end.

xbox next model better have a graphics card of pc quality and better be user friendly…and better have Phil SaviourSpencer in charge of dev

Pretty sure you’re not experiencing lag. Most likely experiencing the judder effect that comes with using the snap mechanic and possibly the precision speed.
Return snap decrement to [NONE] anti will be smooth.
Or, if you’re playing with other people then you may get lag. Although I doubt that as you’re upset it’s online.