This is an eternity

Anyone else feel like this has been the longest week, JUST BECAUSE OF HALO?! I get so mad and impatient whenever I see the Halo 5 thumbnail in my games and apps! Like omg kill me

I know you feel bro

man the feels

It was the longest week until I realized I forgot to finish all the campaigns on mcc on legendary for Helioskrill, had 3 missions left on 2 and the whole 3&4 tackled and finished that today, started the other night so these past 2 days flew by…now for the longest 40 something hours. Ever. :^)

> 2533274799832823;4:
> It was the longest week until I realized I forgot to finish all the campaigns on mcc on legendary for Helioskrill, had 3 missions left on 2 and the whole 3&4 tackled and finished that today, started the other night so these past 2 days flew by…now for the longest 40 something hours. Ever. :^)

Oh man! I need to do the legendary campaign! But unfortunately I suck so

Yes it’s dragging, but were close, from midnight tonight, we count down in hours, not days.

> 2592250499819446;6:
> Yes it’s dragging, but were close, from midnight tonight, we count down in hours, not days.

That is true. But these hours are so slow imo

You’re telling me

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The 22nd Battalion TRC

> 2533275059841015;7:
> > 2592250499819446;6:
> > Yes it’s dragging, but were close, from midnight tonight, we count down in hours, not days.
>
>
> That is true. But these hours are so slow imo

Oh yeah, I’ve been playing Warframe to kill time, it’s working, just lol.

It blew by tbh.

> 2533274933538004;10:
> It blew by tbh.

Yep, same here.

The following days will feel even longer… :frowning:

Omg bruh i know, i’m like please just let me play i don’t want to wait any longer. ( Xbox screen comes up, getting your game started ) Sweet ( Access Denied ) SON OF A B#######

Haven’t been able to sleep, it’s literally just a day and a few hours left… But I can’t wait much longer…