This is a serious kick in the face 343

343, I’m going to personally approach all the people I convinced that Halo would fix it’s mistakes, and tell them that I was seriously trolled and fooled by 343. I’m going to do what I did with the Bungie Friday updates and Reach forum. I’m going to give up and stop giving a Yoink!.

When Halo 4 does come out, I’ll just get a free copy and when the DLC comes out moments later with 3 maps that should have just been released with the minamal 6 maps and 56 spec op missions, I just wont buy them.

Bungie gave you a formula to success, and as an added bonus created Halo: ODST and Reach to show you what the fans didn’t want. Fan’s didn’t want you to waste your time on ODST and they sure as hell didn’t want whatever Halo Reach was (4 maps, AAs, bad settings, bloom, etc, etc, etc,…lazy eight).

Yet you someone blindly look past the errors of Reach and somehow manage to introduce changes even worse than those of Halo Reach. 343, just because everyone is going to buy this game, don’t think you did a great job. Halo is not “your” IP. You simply bought the right lottery ticket.

Didn’t someone already post this same exact message earlier?

Uh, didn’t I read this earlier? I’m pretty sure this is a re-post.

Some Stupid Mod came and locked all the truthful posts

Even locked my Little Timmy Post

What an idiot

yea by the same guy…he just wants attention

> Some Stupid Mod came and locked all the truthful posts
>
> Even locked my Little Timmy Post
>
> What an idiot

But I liked you Little Timmy post. lol

I want to see this little timmy post