This is a mess

I’m getting randomly booted from my parties, consistently having matches that start with one team down 1-2 people, and now it has changed me back to SR 1 in the lobby and tells me I cannot connect to anyone.
Also says the H4 servers are not available. Which is interesting considering all my friends are in parties playing.

It’s launch day for a huge game with over 1 million pre-orders. I wouldn’t call it a mess. Give it a couple hours then come back and complain. I’m sure they are well aware of any issues.

Reach had the same problem on launch. When his many people are trying to get online and play, this will happen.

I’ll do campaign first before dipping into War Games… let the hysteria and server overload die down a little bit.

War Games was overloaded last night. I played a few games today and had no stability issues. Still, I think it’s time I return to the campaign and beat it before I continue on in War Games and stuff.

Honestly, when the system is up and running, I don’t notice any lag or tear at all.

its a voting conspiracy. they are taking the servers temporarily offline so people will vote. (being commical )

There really is no excuse for this. They knew here were a million pre orders, they should have accounted for 2 million people flooding the servers. This is why we release betas

they have announced that they are working on fixing it. be grateful and stop complaining so much. at least its not like diablo 3 and the servers will be down for a week. that would be something to complain about. this happens with every major title…i honestly cant believe you guys would think this one would have been any different…

Halo 3 did not have these issues on launch day. Microsoft said they quadtrupled the servers for the first couple of weeks. Microsoft should have known better for Halo 4. No excuse.

> There really is no excuse for this. They knew here were a million pre orders, they should have accounted for 2 million people flooding the servers. This is why we release betas

Exactly. They knew the amount of preorders was extremely high and should have compensated for that.

And it’s not like they have a million people online. There’s only about 350000. For a game with 2mil preorders in America alone, that’s terrible planning.

This is a perfect example of the direction the industry as a whole is taking. We buy $60+ games over and over again no matter how many times the dev/pub screws us, and then we buy their $15 map packs to boot. We have no one to blame for launch day/week woes except ourselves. When we STOP giving them money for crap products then they will make a better product. Until then…enjoy your “matchmaking”

THIS is why you do public alpha test of final build. Not getting data from MLG, but the people actually paying for it. Not getting data from a few conventions or trade shows.