This is a list to 343

This is a list. Thats as simple as it can be. I don’t Hate 343 for some of the changes they’ve done, but some are not right, yet. I’ve noticed ove the past 2-3 months after halo 4s release that people aren’t happy about some stuff. Thats where this list comes in. Anyone can add anything, tweek anything or comment on anything. However please keep in mind that 343 need to see this list and add these changes. (P.s. My friends helped me put this basic list together, so some thanks goes to them)

Player interaction. The fact that when playing, you always seem to bump into other players on your team.
Charged Boltshot incineration. Just think that it would make sense as a promethean shotgun bolt.
Fine editing. Why even remove this?
Plasma Pistol “beef up”. The charge needs to decrease and the individual bolts need a damage increase.
More ammo in the needler. It seems a liitle bit empty after 4 bursts.
Dual wielding. Not on all weapons, just a few (yes including the needler and Sticky det.)
New vehicle. I was a bit disappointed in this. Seems like a lost opportunity.
DMR ROF decrease. Only slightly, but needed to give the BR a mid-range advantage but keep the DMRs awesome range
New armor. Halo 3 had recon, Reach had the haunted helmet. Both were UNLOCKABLE, wheres Halo 4s?
Custom game options. I’ll be brief. All of halo 3s, and Reaches options and turn off for sprint.
Skins for armor. THESE DO NOT COUNT AS WHOLE NEW ARMOR SETS!!! WE WANT ARMOR NOT SKINS!
UNSC flying vehicle. Why? You took it away for what reason exactly? Please bring one back…
Forge world DLC. A new styled one to the same scale or a remake.
Splatters. Its near to impossible now. You don’t even take out all their shields
More Scorpians. The clue is in the title.
Super Big Team (SBT). A 32 player playlist with 16 a side.
Improve Scatter shot damage. I know people that call it the ping-pong gun. Make it stronger please.
Weapon despawning. Increase the despawn time for ordnance weapons. Like Halo 3 should do.
New Armor Abilities. Be nice to see some new ones. Just a couple would do.
More playlists that STAY. I like the rotational hopper but modes like team snipers should be always be there.
Remake Maps. I would like to see familiar maps like The Pit and guardian.
Insane gametype in Custom games. These were good days in reach.
Invasion gametype. Don’t care if there are no Elites, its a good mode and Red Vs Blue will be fine.
No bumps in forge peices. To see what I mean, place a coliseum window down and walk on the glasss part.
Add a mantis jump. Will be hard to do but just think of the possibilities.
Dominion Base capturing. Let us move while base capturing but not shoot.
More ranks. Once you hit SR130, six new specializations unlock. Each one takes the same time to do as Mythic-Noble in Reach would take.

Thats all Me and my friends could think of. Add to this list if you want, and 343 please listen to this. I love halo and this is here to help not hate.

I would like to see aas removed i would like a1-50 rank system
I would also like more snow maps and i would also like a classic playlist

> Player interaction. The fact that when playing, you always seem to bump into other players on your team.

Well then I would go out and buy myself a new controller…

> Invasion gametype. Don’t care if there are no Elites, its a good mode and Red Vs Blue will be fine.

You need to understand that Invasion is a concept built around campaign. I would be happy if they created a multiphase campaign game type with vastly different game elements to it. It doesn’t have to be Reach’s variety of Invasion.

> No bumps in forge peices. To see what I mean, place a coliseum window down and walk on the glasss part.

343i effectively made the walls and windows less useful for flooring. If flooring is what you want, then you need to ask for that. Don’t ask for a window to be useable as a floor. the window and the wall don’t look believable as flooring any longer.

My responses are in bold. Decent List.

Player interaction. The fact that when playing, you always seem to bump into other players on your team.

This might be more of a problem with play style, and so not so much the games fault.

Charged Boltshot incineration. Just think that it would make sense as a promethean shotgun bolt.

That would be sort-of cool, but I think there are much larger issues at hand

Fine editing. Why even remove this?

I believe you are talking about forge, and if so, I agree with you

Plasma Pistol “beef up”. The charge needs to decrease and the individual bolts need a damage increase.

Huh? Personally, I’m ok with the Plasma pistol, my only suggestion would be considering an “EMP Assist” towards a Plasma Pistol Kill. The Plasma Pistol is more of a tool, rather than a weapon.

More ammo in the needler. It seems a liitle bit empty after 4 bursts.

The needler now falls into the suido-power weapon category. I think if it had more ammo, yes it would be fun, but a little over powered.

Dual wielding. Not on all weapons, just a few (yes including the needler and Sticky det.)

Please let dual wielding die.

New vehicle.

I was a bit disappointed in this. Seems like a lost opportunity.
We have the Mantis, however I am surprised in such a BTB oriented game we didn’t get more.

DMR ROF decrease. Only slightly, but needed to give the BR a mid-range advantage but keep the DMRs awesome range

I don’t agree but I know most people do. I use the DMR, but I have recently seen some pretty talented people use the Light Rifle and/or the Carbine. The LR and Carbine have a harder skill curve, but I think they might be the best precision weapons in the game. Time will tell.

New armor. Halo 3 had recon, Reach had the haunted helmet. Both were UNLOCKABLE, wheres Halo 4s?

This is a let down. There is the exclusive 343i armor? Come on guys!

Custom game options. I’ll be brief. All of halo 3s, and Reaches options and turn off for sprint.

Yeah custom games are pretty much broken.

Skins for armor. THESE DO NOT COUNT AS WHOLE NEW ARMOR SETS!!! WE WANT ARMOR NOT SKINS!

I agree.

UNSC flying vehicle. Why? You took it away for what reason exactly? Please bring one back…

I’m surprised so many people care about this. The Falcon in Reach was a flying triple/double kill. From a strategy stand point, it was not a very good vehicle.

Forge world DLC. A new styled one to the same scale or a remake.

Problem with Reach’s forge world was the lack of color, if 343 used the same exact map only with color options, I think people would be happy.

Splatters. Its near to impossible now. You don’t even take out all their shields

I don’t agree, sorry.

More Scorpians. The clue is in the title.

Maps with more Scorpions would be nice

Super Big Team (SBT). A 32 player playlist with 16 a side.

I think 8v8 is a limit of the Halo engine. I know Battlefield has larger teams, but I think Halo is limited to 8v8 on an Xbox 360.

Improve Scatter shot damage. I know people that call it the ping-pong gun. Make it stronger please.

I sort-of agree, It looks like it has pretty good range, however the range required to do any decent damage is really close.

Weapon despawning. Increase the despawn time for ordnance weapons. Like Halo 3 should do.

Yeah, I agree, I thought Reach was “The Game of Disappearing Weapons” now Halo 4 has rightfully taken that crown.

New Armor Abilities. Be nice to see some new ones. Just a couple would do.

It would be nice, but I wouldn’t hold your breath. Introducing a new one is easy, making sure it’s balanced is a much longer, harder, process.

More playlists that STAY. I like the rotational hopper but modes like team snipers should be always be there.

There are some playlists that should be fixed, BTB, Slayer, SWAT and Snipers. I agree.

Remakes. I would like to see familiar maps like The Pit and guardian.

I think 343 is really trying to establish their own legacy and history of maps, but come on, we love remakes!

Insane gametype in Custom games. These were good days in reach.

Sure, ok.

Invasion gametype. Don’t care if there are no Elites, its a good mode and Red Vs Blue will be fine.

Invasion is dead, and I personally think it should stay dead

No bumps in forge peices. To see what I mean, place a coliseum window down and walk on the glasss part.

Yup

Add a mantis jump. Will be hard to do but just think of the possibilities.

Uhhh, no

Dominion Base capturing. Let us move while base capturing but not shoot.

I’m ok with Dominion the way it is

More ranks. Once you hit SR130, six new specializations unlock. Each one takes the same time to do as Mythic-Noble in Reach would take.

It took me 9 months to get to Inheritor in Reach. It took me 3 weeks to obtain SR130, that’s WAY too quick.

Nice thoughts, its nice to see people on this forum that want to help and not just cry out about how 343 “ruined” halo. Keep the ideas coming!