This is a joke, right?

I’ve gotten my 32th Perfection today, quite proud, I might add. Apparently, it didn’t count, the system says I left the game with three other people, and was put in another game with just 4 of us remaining. The match is so laggy, 4 of them who was on the same Xbox left, then everyone’s connection turned to green, but what I don’t get is why the hell did their match count and not ours. WTF? Lol at this host selection, top notch.

Here is the game. This is absolute BS.

Glitch in the system. You weren’t the first person this has happened to, and you definitely won’t be last.

Sucks, but there’s nothing you can do about it. Just be happy it wasn’t your only perfection…then you’d really be upset.

Who cares. It’s only 1 Perfection, not like it means anything.

It’s because the game split. Only the Host’s game is tracked.

> I’ve gotten my 32th Perfection today, quite proud, I might add. Apparently, it didn’t count, the system says I left the game with three other people, and was put in another game with just 4 of us remaining. The match is so laggy, 4 of them who was on the same Xbox left, then everyone’s connection turned to green, but what I don’t get is why the hell did their match count and not ours. WTF? Lol at this host selection, top notch.
>
> Here is the game. This is absolute BS.

An anomaly in the networking system. Halo 4 will be better.

> > I’ve gotten my 32th Perfection today, quite proud, I might add. Apparently, it didn’t count, the system says I left the game with three other people, and was put in another game with just 4 of us remaining. The match is so laggy, 4 of them who was on the same Xbox left, then everyone’s connection turned to green, but what I don’t get is why the hell did their match count and not ours. WTF? Lol at this host selection, top notch.
> >
> > Here is the game. This is absolute BS.
>
> An anomaly in the networking system. Halo 4 will be better.

Halo 4 won’t be better. There are no dedicated servers. We are going to have to tolerate this BS for 2 more years.

> > > I’ve gotten my 32th Perfection today, quite proud, I might add. Apparently, it didn’t count, the system says I left the game with three other people, and was put in another game with just 4 of us remaining. The match is so laggy, 4 of them who was on the same Xbox left, then everyone’s connection turned to green, but what I don’t get is why the hell did their match count and not ours. WTF? Lol at this host selection, top notch.
> > >
> > > Here is the game. This is absolute BS.
> >
> > An anomaly in the networking system. Halo 4 will be better.
>
> Halo 4 won’t be better. There are no dedicated servers. We are going to have to tolerate this BS for 2 more years.

No, Halo 4 will have an improved netcode, so dedicated servers won’t be necessary.