This is a Flammenwerfer. It werfs Flammen.

…maybe too much Rammstein.

Don’t care.

Anyway, a weapon that I feel should return, preferably as a starter weapon like the Assault Rifle, is the Flamethrower. Not the Halo 3 variant, which was cool-looking, but heavy and slow. I mean the Beast featured in Halo: PC Edition. Obviously, it’s range would need to be revised (maybe about an effective range as long as the Shotgun), but with a little tweaking, it might be usable.

Thoughts?

I like the way you’re thinking there…what about a hybrid of the SMGs from Halo 2 and the flamethrower?? Hasn’t been done before-dragon’s breath SMGs anyone? By the way, do you know how I can improve my NAT rating (in network status). Thanks…

I think a flamethrower that doesn’t slow you down might be overpowered. Unless they nerf it. But really I could never see how fire would harm a spartan, they wear like a 1000 pounds of armor. Oh well.

> I like the way you’re thinking there…what about a hybrid of the SMGs from Halo 2 and the flamethrower?? Hasn’t been done before-dragon’s breath SMGs anyone? By the way, do you know how I can improve my NAT rating (in network status). Thanks…

Maybe, but a big turret-looking thing with mounted tanks would probably be more realistic, and more aesthetically-pleasing, if done right.

And I don’t know how to help you with your NAT. I’m sorry.

You get my full support, I’d love to seeing flamethrower back, especialy with glorious graphics of H4.

> I like the way you’re thinking there…what about a hybrid of the SMGs from Halo 2 and the flamethrower?? Hasn’t been done before-dragon’s breath SMGs anyone? By the way, do you know how I can improve my NAT rating (in network status). Thanks…

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+improve+my+NAT

Oh yeah, let’s see it happen, along with the flame grenades.

> I think a flamethrower that doesn’t slow you down might be overpowered. Unless they nerf it. But really I could never see how fire would harm a spartan, they wear like a 1000 pounds of armor. Oh well.

Doesn’t make them fireproof. If it can’t burn, it’ll melt. Unless it’s a liquid. Or dirt. But we’re not fighting Aqualad or homeless guys.

I’d like to see a grenade launcher that shoots firebombs.

I would love to see the flamethrower return, but not as a starting weapon. I would prefer a similar style to the one in Halo 3 (third person) but with slightly longer range and more velocity.