This high-level update should set a release window

I hope this doesn’t come across as entitled, but I feel like 343’s end-of-year update should tell us what quarter of 2021 they’re aiming to release Infinite in. It doesn’t have to be a date or anything even remotely specific, just a general estimate so we know how long we should expect to wait. It’d put an end to a lot of overanalyzing and speculation.

I wouldn’t say entitled, more impatient. I don’t blame you though since the suspense can be a little mind numbing. But I wouldn’t mind a release date or at least a time frame of when to anticipate it. I mean I’m over here waiting on when they make limited edition copies available to pre-order.

Many people are going to be upset assuming the Holiday 2021 release timeframe is true. But the sooner it’s said, the easier it will be for the community to cope.

> 2533274870308953;2:
> I wouldn’t say entitled, more impatient. I don’t blame you though since the suspense can be a little mind numbing. But I wouldn’t mind a release date or at least a time frame of when to anticipate it. I mean I’m over here waiting on when they make limited edition copies available to pre-order.

Same here! But yeah, I get that it might sound a little impatient. :sweat_smile: I’m just hoping they clear the air a bit for us.

I completely agree, no more of this “not now” bs. Throw some disclaimers on there if it makes them feel better and say the current hope is quarter X of year Y. I am shocked how little information is known about this game after 5 years of development.

That would be great but I have a feeling they don’t even know yet themselves or they would’ve told us already. Who knows though, maybe they are just waiting for this “highevel update” to tell us. I feel like it’s gonna focus on the mp customization though.

It would be nice, though I don’t believe 343 will show the release date unless the game drops next spring. I have a feeling this game is releasing holiday 2021.

Agreed dude! This radio silence and saying basically nothing isn’t helping anyone. Putting something out even like a window for when it’s releasing would be something, and you’re right, would be a good idea for them to tell us what quarter it’s coming.