This has happened or may happen to many

Well today i got on my xbox and recieve 2 messages, 1 was some random guy cursing me out so i maturely replied “u mad?” and the other was from someone who made up a fake gamer tag and made an attempt at spoiling the game for me, so i replied “oh cool cant wait to play the campaign” so in the end he didn’t get what he wanted, which was to piss me of… So what im trying to say is, if someone tries to ruin the campaign for you, dont reply to them in anger, or else you will just give them what they wanted. Just try saying something positive. Also, the spoiler that this random person sent me was the end of halo 4, but the spoiler only got me to want to play it even more because it made a bunch of questions pop in my head like, “who, what, when, where, and why?” I just felt like sharing

I got a random message today too saying M2AF:-Yoink-…funny thing was he wasnt even on my friends list haha

That’s very thoughtful of you OP, I appreciate it. That was a wise decision of you to make. I will definitely be cautious of spoilers. I’m sorry someone told you the ending, but at least you were positive about it. Just be careful next time you receive a random message from someone, and if you can, report them. Thanks for post :slight_smile:

Yeah its kinda pathetic, that troll needs to go under a bridge or something.

EDIT: I didn’t read his message tho, just reported him etc.

I just changed my privacy settings so I can only recieve communications from friends. Wouldn’t have thought of this if you hadn’t of mentioned it so thanks.

I’m pretty sure that this “event” is linked to these forums.

They get the GTs from here and then send the messages…i recived one while playing Happy Wars!

> I just changed my privacy settings so I can only recieve communications from friends. Wouldn’t have thought of this if you hadn’t of mentioned it so thanks.

This is the best thing to do between now and November 6th.