THIS has got to change...

Quick story. I played a team of 10 in Warzone with 2 randoms. We got beat but I did well. They invited me to their party. I joined up and for the next 4 straight games it was easy as could be. No challenge. Then when we played Array a guy on our team was getting bored so he said… Hey, lets kill em and then let them take the spire at 2:00 minutes left. Then we’ll let them take the armory, then we will absolutely destroy them at the core. So everyone was raking up kills then just completely backed off giving the other team hope and just as the guy said, when it came to the core it was a nightmare for the other team. They has ZERO chance of winning. After that game I immediately backed out of the party and kept playing solo.

Solo is just my style. I have no problem with great teams getting together and being an awesome team. Halo is definitely a team game. But there should simply be a playlist for solo only or teams only so its a lot more fair. It’s fun winning but its really not fun when its never a challenge. I saw a team the other day with 5,000 Warzone wins and 450 losses. Are those players really that good or are they just a good team? There’s definitely a difference. One of the players on that team had a negative K/D in Arena where he clearly played solo. This has got to change.

Honestly anybody thats ranked over a 147 plays entirely too much. And the majority of teams I run into are 8-12 players of this rank or higher. I know what emblems to look out for now because they always have them on. I just dashboard and re search. Id rather not endure that spawn camp fest for 10 minutes when I can just play another, more enjoyable game.

i get your point OP i do, but if the team is [playing defense and letting the other team cap a base to prolong the game they are really giving the other team more and more chances to come back and win, and if they cant then thats on them.

What’s wrong with a little strategy. Playing together gets you an advantage. Achilles is life man. Got to get that grind

I don’t play assault that way because I fear for an invisible fuel rod nuking my core, but I find nothing immoral about this. The attacking team usually knows what the defense is doing. And they don’t HAVE to push. It’s not even farming because you can’t trap them anywhere when they have you backed into your core.

> 2533274881086487;3:
> i get your point OP i do, but if the team is [playing defense and letting the other team cap a base to prolong the game they are really giving the other team more and more chances to come back and win, and if they cant then thats on them.

The point was though is that the attacking team actually never stood a chance. It was a false hope. It was a bunch of Muhammad Ali’s vs a bunch of nobodies. My point was simply that there should be a playlist that guarantees you can’t play with 12 professional players on a team cause nobody on the planet would suggest that is fair.

Yeah 12 good coordinated players can only be countered with 12 better coordinated players. Randoms have zero chance. I see both sides though, warzone gets pretty stale after 6 months so folks are looking to entertain themselves. Going solo (I usually do) you shouldn’t even expect a win unless you get lucky. Arena is for winning, warzone is goof off time.