This Halo Game sucks more than halo 4

Started an warzone game and got a blackscreen and need to restart the game but my rp bonus is gone and i got banned for 10 min wow after this -Yoink- i joined a match who was a sure loose so yes thank you for the -Yoinking!- half hour 343 -Yoink- and teams with all mics should play against other teams like in halo 3

what?

halo 4 was no doubt worse than 5

Ok

I can’t tell if troll or not. It sounds like you have a pretty bad connection if you’re waiting 30mins for a game.

Oh… a Warzone player… How about trying some Arena?

[deleted]

Git gud
Git gud
Git gud
Git gud
Git gud
Git gud
Git gud
Git gud connection

Sorry, OP, but as much as I may dislike some things in Halo 5, Halo 4 was definitely worse.

[deleted]

nope my connection is very good so shut up noobs and hide the whole matches for one kill u -Yoink- noobs! i started a warzone game because i have 2 rp bonusses for warzone stupid kid

halo 2 and 3 are the best halo games and bungie did her Job better than 343

Damn, straight roasted.

> 2533274873580796;5:
> Oh… a Warzone player… How about trying some Arena?

I think if you liked halo 4 your not going to like arena

What they did with various team sizes in halo 4 for different objectives brought the best out of those objectives.

Arena 4v4 maps are too small

Halo 4 had better btb maps

and just in case people aren’t aware halo 4 is actaully in a worse state than it once was. When I was playing halo 4 every good playlist and game mode was one day removed. It wasn’t any thing to do with population cause literally the day before it was fine.

> 2535457390331085;6:
> You’re pretty funny, enjoyed every line but you aren’t completely right. The multiplayer has gotten some problems with connection and the dedicated servers but i think it is still better than the Host sh#t in halo 3 or halo reach. In addition the multiplayer can be enjoyable without problems. Just get over it. I could swear that 343 is trying to get rid of these problems.

I don’t think it has any thing to do with halo 5 cause it is the best fps connection I’ve ever had out of 2000 games I’ve had less than 5 disconnect I think 3.

[deleted]

This is the ban thread, ban related traffic goes here.

i agree halo 4 had better story/campaign, customization, graphics, had blood, less bugs, no microtransactions and shipped with a full games worth of content. Halo 5 has better arena, music, is 60 fps at the cost of graphics and took out custom loadouts and ordinence. I cant believe im saying this but halo 4 is better IMO

> 2533274954718047;1:
> Started an warzone game and got a blackscreen and need to restart the game but my rp bonus is gone and i got banned for 10 min wow after this -Yoink- i joined a match who was a sure loose so yes thank you for the -Yoinking!- half hour 343 -Yoink- and teams with all mics should play against other teams like in halo 3

Sounds like a personal problem to me haha

For the record, if you don’t finish a game you will be refunded any boost you used.

I’m sorry, could you please restate that using complete sentences and correct punctuation?