This guy just posted this tweet... Mysterious.

This guy just posted a mysterious tweet :confused: I don’t even know, what do you guys make of it?

The Tweet

CALLED IT!

edit-It’s an easter egg of the GRD helmet on Battle Canyon. I’ll try to find my thread…

https://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst40471_GRD-Easter-Egg-on-Battle-Canyon-CONFIRMED.aspx

Is there gonna be one of these on every map? This one has been confirmed, and remember the thing that kept falling down the waterfall on Penace? You think that could be one too?

> Is there gonna be one of these on every map? This one has been confirmed, and remember the thing that kept falling down the waterfall on Penace? You think that could be one too?

Nope that’s a grunt riding a barrel.

There is one on every map except for the forest one. Its all over Youtube. Skulls have even been found on Halo and 343 Guilty Spark. This is what happens when stores screw up with pre-order delivery dates.

> There is one on every map except for the forest one. Its all over Youtube. Skulls have even been found on Halo and 343 Guilty Spark. This is what happens when stores screw up with pre-order delivery dates.

There definitely not 1 on timberland? How do you know? Or has it just not been found?