This game's grenades are trash

They have no elevation range, you can be miles above a grenade and it will do the same damage as it will do as if you’re on the ground next to it.
Plus they’re all flashbangs, which is super stupid. Please nerf them.

Have you ever played Halo 4? Those grenades sucked. Have you ever played Halo 3? Those grenades were OP. Halo 5 is a good balance, I think.

> 2533274861780280;2:
> Have you ever played Halo 4? Those grenades sucked. Have you ever played Halo 3? Those grenades were OP. Halo 5 is a good balance, I think.

I agree

I actually think Halo 5’s grenades are the best in any Halo. Halo 2 allowed you to carry too many, Halo 3’s were OP, and Halo 4’s sucked. Halo 5’s grenades seem nice and balanced.

In h4 you’d do more damage hitting them with it that having it explode lol

I miss hce, 1 grenade = you dead. Life was so much simpler.

If we’re talking just normal frags, I disagree. Halo 3’s frags were terribly underwhelming, and were actually incapable of killing a fully shielded spartan with one grenade. Halo 2’s were even worse, but this was somewhat negated by the fact that you could carry four of them. can’t say I remember much about 4’s frags, but then I didn’t play it too terribly much. 5’s seem just a little too powerful with just a little too much range. Honestly, I think if the blast radius was a little smaller they’d be just right.

Halo 3 didn’t have grenades, just firecrackers.

The frags are trash because the bounce sooooooo much and you throw them so far. The plasma and splinter are OK because they don’t bounce and you throw where the aiming your arm.

Please do NOT nerf them, they’re fine.

> 2533274832122050;7:
> If we’re talking just normal frags, I disagree. Halo 3’s frags were terribly underwhelming, and were actually incapable of killing a fully shielded spartan with one grenade. Halo 2’s were even worse, but this was somewhat negated by the fact that you could carry four of them. can’t say I remember much about 4’s frags, but then I didn’t play it too terribly much. 5’s seem just a little too powerful with just a little too much range. Honestly, I think if the blast radius was a little smaller they’d be just right.

By a little too much range, I hope you mean 17 galaxies worth of range.

splinter grenades op to the max.
Things eat a hunter for breakfast

H5 has very good grenades.

They are fine. Stickies can be difficult but the other two really are brain dead simple to use.

> 2535457892133665;14:
> They are fine. Stickies can be difficult but the other two really are brain dead simple to use.

That’s the problem.

> 2533274800656155;12:
> splinter grenades op to the max.
> Things eat a hunter for breakfast

And Knights. Commander Lochagos goes down in seconds. But they are my favorite grenade (except when my team blindly walks into them and the announcer goes “betrayal”.

Grenades are balanced in this game. They just have more range because you can thrust out of the way.

> 2533274919336028;15:
> > 2535457892133665;14:
> > They are fine. Stickies can be difficult but the other two really are brain dead simple to use.
>
>
> That’s the problem.

Lol that’s the problem. It’s not. They are just as easy to avoid with thrusters and since everyone can use them, it’s a fair game. Grenades aren’t meant to be powerful stuff only pros can master and dominate everything.

They are good for controlling areas you can’t look at, nice to “pre-nade” enemies and finish them off and all that other stuff that’d be unnecessary to talk about.
The way most people use them, which is midfight, already gives those that know how to use them more in their favor an advantage. They shouldn’t be difficult to throw or anything, that’s just silly.