This game's a joke

2 days trying to install because they went with Windows Store
3 days downloading because my download restarted itself (Windows store combined with toaster internet)
Finally get to open the game and it crashes at menu twice.
Quickly get into a game before it crashes and its super laggy and disconnects me.
Game crashes again before I get back to the menu

Has there been any word on any fixes coming? Or are people aware of any work arounds?

Honestly feeling a lot of regret for buying this game.

You say this game’s a joke… This doesn’t seem very funny though…

> 2535444375784539;1:
> 2 days trying to install because they went with Windows Store
> 3 days downloading because my download restarted itself (Windows store combined with toaster internet)
> Finally get to open the game and it crashes at menu twice.
> Quickly get into a game before it crashes and its super laggy and disconnects me.
> Game crashes again before I get back to the menu
>
> Has there been any word on any fixes coming? Or are people aware of any work arounds?
>
> Honestly feeling a lot of regret for buying this game.

Okay that sucks :frowning: onxbox one we have the problem that you can`t finish a game without lags or a disconnect

This thread is a joke, OP everything you described is solely down on your end. The actual game works fine, don’t blame the game, when it’s your xbox/ PC and the ‘toaster internet’ connection, you need to make sure your downloads are working properly, if not you will have to wait 5 days.

> 2533274972430429;4:
> This thread is a joke, OP everything you described is solely down on your end. The actual game works fine, don’t blame the game, when it’s your xbox/ PC and the ‘toaster internet’ connection, you need to make sure your downloads are working properly, if not you will have to wait 5 days.

Literally 1 thing was because of my internet and that is the slow download. Everything else is either game servers or Windows store as I said.

Also to elaborate, I didn’t blame everything on the game. I’m fully aware that half of my issues have been with the Windows store itself.

> 2535444375784539;1:
> 2 days trying to install because they went with Windows Store
> 3 days downloading because my download restarted itself (Windows store combined with toaster internet)
> Finally get to open the game and it crashes at menu twice.
> Quickly get into a game before it crashes and its super laggy and disconnects me.
> Game crashes again before I get back to the menu
>
> Has there been any word on any fixes coming? Or are people aware of any work arounds?
>
> Honestly feeling a lot of regret for buying this game.

Well just because you’re having technical problems doesn’t mean its a joke, I mean WHAT is that forum title! This doesn’t even comply!

If you’re still having issues OP, please use the support forums. You can check the pinned threads for the latest information on patches and know issues. There may be an active thread you can use to save starting another topic.