This game will be dead before 343 gets it to work.

Everyone will be gone time the game gets fixed (if it does). Which is sad. This game would have been so populated if it would have worked, so many people will right it off and never play it again. MCC will have the population of Halo 4 once it works.

I reckon it will get to a point where it’s not worth their investment in time and money for 343 and they will abandon the MCC in favour of finishing/preparing/supporting Halo 5, most likely “working” but with some big flaws still remaining.

Overdramatic OP. This game’s online population may suffer slightly, but they’re weeding out the garbage. The loyal players remaining will make for a more enjoyable gaming community. It’s all a part of 343i’s grand master plan… Muahaha

It’s a sad truth that’s right. The best would be to turn on your xbox 360 and play halo 3 just like the good old times. It still has the best Multiplayer you can play these times.

I’ll take a smaller community of dedicated fans over the largest population of FotM players.

> 2625759425619671;3:
> Overdramatic OP. This game’s online population may suffer, but they’re weeding out the garbage. The loyal players remaining will make for a more enjoyable gaming community.

lol. The loyal players. There’s no use in arguing with your type. Fact is, this game could’ve sold many more consoles had it gotten a better user score, the population will surely suffer from this incompetence, and it’s all 343’s fault. Halo4s population dwindled for the same reasons, and matchmaking search times got longer. They’ve really hurt the franchise with this crappy launch and the release of broken promises.

> 2625759425619671;3:
> Overdramatic OP. This game’s online population may suffer slightly, but they’re weeding out the garbage. The loyal players remaining will make for a more enjoyable gaming community. It’s all a part of 343i’s grand master plan… Muahaha

The population is probably much lower than halo 4s which dropped from 300k to 30k in two weeks. I’m guessing the MCC has 5-10k online as its a broken sack of -Yoink-

> 2625759425619671;3:
> Overdramatic OP. This game’s online population may suffer, but they’re weeding out the garbage. The loyal players remaining will make for a more enjoyable gaming community.

This is kinda true, but it’s still nice to see a massive population on it.

If this game is fixed within 3 months I’ll eat my shorts. It’s as broken as BF4 and that took a year to fix.

And if it takes 3+ months to fix, it will never have a significant population.

> 2625759425619671;3:
> Overdramatic OP. This game’s online population may suffer slightly, but they’re weeding out the garbage. The loyal players remaining will make for a more enjoyable gaming community. It’s all a part of 343i’s grand master plan… Muahaha

I’ve been playing online since halo2. And even I am about to just call it quits and attempt a refund. Which I hate to do since I love halo2. But it worked decent for me BEFORE they tried fixing online. So first day I played it. Sense then I spend over 30 minutes searching and then playing uneven matches with crappy connections and random disconnects in lobbies

It’s pretty much dead to me patch or not. It just doesn’t feel right.

> 2625759425619671;3:

Actually he’s 100% correct. There is a loyal fan base, but it’s not enough to support enough game types and playlists to make this game what it should have been.

> 2533274802626610;6:
> > 2625759425619671;3:
> > Overdramatic OP. This game’s online population may suffer, but they’re weeding out the garbage. The loyal players remaining will make for a more enjoyable gaming community.
>
>
>
> lol. The loyal players. There’s no use in arguing with your type. Fact is, [insert argument here]

LMAO! You start your rebuttal by claiming there’s no use arguing with my “type,” as you so gently put it. Then proceeded to argue back throughout the rest of your post. So what you’re really saying is you spend your time doing things you feel are useless… Oh, the sweet irony

A strong MCC release is what Halo 5 needed. Thats what FPS players look for. Competitive, rewarding and fun experience. Not hanging around waiting 10 minutes for a game and then it being broken in various amounts of ways. Also the ranked system resetting constantly and not being able to play with friends.

Yes the dedicated players will stay and the others will go somewhere else, but the point is that this was 343’s chance to bring a lot of FPS players together on a scale that has never been seen before. Halo would have been the go to FPS of next gen. Instead they are steadily destroying the community Bungie spent years building up to this point.

This hurts my Halo soul, but Master Chief wouldn’t quit. So why should I?

> 2533274802626610;6:
> > 2625759425619671;3:
> > Overdramatic OP. This game’s online population may suffer, but they’re weeding out the garbage. The loyal players remaining will make for a more enjoyable gaming community.
>
>
> lol. The loyal players. There’s no use in arguing with your type. Fact is, this game could’ve sold many more consoles had it gotten a better user score, the population will surely suffer from this incompetence, and it’s all 343’s fault. Halo4s population dwindled for the same reasons, and matchmaking search times got longer. They’ve really hurt the franchise with this crappy launch and the release of broken promises.

I can get into Halo 4 matches within 30 seconds each time.