This game was a waste of money

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-Yoink- you 343 and your -Yoink- -Yoinking!- team of talentless hacks who reskinned an old game and added a few moves and captured some c-list actors. -Yoink- your -Yoink- game

Your post was very enlightening, thanl you very much.

Everything in life is a waste, it’s about enjoying the moments that make it worth it.

Thank you for that well constructed observation.

Locked in 5…4…3…2

So was Assassin’s Creed Unity. Doesn’t mean I logged on to the Ubisoft forums just to drop half a dozen f-bombs.

This game rocks! I have zero complaints.

I wouldn’t call it a waste of money, but it’s a patchable letdown so far.

> 2533274800223805;1:
>

Obvious CoD and/or Destiny fanboi troll is obvious

Tell us how you really feel.

> 2533274820441404;8:
> I wouldn’t call it a waste of money, but it’s a patchable letdown so far.

The most accurate description is right here. But I only have myself to blame I was really reticent then caved and got it. The fact that after the first day I’m back on Destiny is sad.

> 2533274985547444;6:
> So was Assassin’s Creed Unity. Doesn’t mean I logged on to the Ubisoft forums just to drop half a dozen f-bombs.

I think you mean Yoink-bombs.

I’m no destiny fanboy. I love the game I want to play it. People are getting banned for no reason. I’m the 5 person online i’ve read and all these peoples questions are unanswered. No one from 343 has any sort of process to see how long the ban is, it’s so arbitrary. It’s ruining the experience for many oldschool Halo fans like me. I paid for REQS that are no longer available for me to look at.

They also removed online Co-op game save. I was 3 hours into the co-op and now i can’t play that while I wait for the ban to be lifted?

Poor design on this ban system. You can tell they didn’t think it through and basically if the ban doesn’t lift by tonight or tomorrow why would I keep playing or why would I want to invest more money in REQS if i know they can just take them away and reset everything???

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

Hey my rank used to say IRON. Now it says Silver and I’m still banned from online play and my Co-op save is still gone and my Rank went from 10 to 1.

But look the forums have promoted me to Recruit SILVER… The more I SAY -Yoink- YOU 343 You Pig Faced FUCKTOYS. The higher forum Rank i get… amazing…

Al your posts are hostile, reported

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

How can you trust a company that overlooks syntax bugs like FUCKTOY FUCKTOY FUCKTOYASSHOLEBITCH to take care of a complicated banning algorithm when they can’t even do simple stuff right and there is no one moderating these forums or answering peoples concerns.

That’s funny Porcin3 Proph3t or Kevin LOL because I have already reported like 4 of your bad comments to people. You need to stop running your mouth to people big time. You sound like a real jerk LOL.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

> 2533274840624875;15:
> Al your posts are hostile, reported

Good Report me Cockface so I can get banned for these truly informative forums. For a game I invested 120 dollars into to take away everything, not have any accountability, no customer service but they have microtransactions

In an MMO when they do microtransactions they have a Customer service line if there are any sale problems or missing items. There is nothing like that for Halo 5, so you are all getting ripped off.

I just reported you

Crazy.