this game sucks

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

really banned for doing what i didnt have make this game has a lot of glitchs that you guys never repair

> really banned for doing what i didnt have make this game has a lot of glitchs that you guys never repair

What? Are these random words jumbled together?

It could be a lot better.

IMO

Halo: Combat Evolved 6/10
Halo 2 8/10
Halo 3 9/10
Halo: Reach 5/10
Halo 4 6/10

I’m over the casual implementations into Halo 4. They haven’t made the game more friendly for the casual/non-competitive player, they’ve made it over-complicated and annoying.

I miss the days where you could stroll the streets of Last Resort and I couldn’t give a damn about dying only to play on a map that is just so perfect in so many ways… I loved Halo 2 and 3; they were by far the pinnacle of the series multiplayer so far.

I think he is saying that this awful game justifies awful sportsmanship. :slight_smile:

> It could be a lot better.
>
> IMO
>
> Halo: Combat Evolved 6/10
> Halo 2 8/10
> Halo 3 9/10
> Halo: Reach 5/10
> Halo 4 6/10

Wait there, I know you are entitled to your opinion but… giving Halo CE a 6?

> <mark>really banned for doing what i didnt have make</mark> this game has a lot of glitchs that you guys never repair

Even reading it slow makes my head hurt

OP, you can receive community-supplied help with in-game bans by visiting the Official Halo 4 Ban Thread.

As for there being “glitches that 343i never repairs,” quite a few bugs have actually been fixed since launch. Here’s a handful of the things that have been fixed:

Boltshot reload exploit
File Browser search failure
Flood vehicle animation bugs
Generated shadows: lighting limit
Generated shadows: problems with Theater lighting
Geometry holes in maps
Grenade throw distance exploit (“supernade”)
Inability to use “Unchanged” values in Player Trait Zones
Lack of a Grifball bomb explosion
Wraith mortar distance exploit

> > really banned for doing what i didnt have make this game has a lot of glitchs that you guys never repair
>
> What? Are these random words jumbled together?

“Really? Banned? For doing what? [[?]] This game has a lot of glitches that you guys never repair.”