This game shouldn't be so afraid of details

There’s a LOT of hidden information in HW2. How many supplies/minute do supply pads produce? Generators and energy? How much damage do marines do? What does a yellow “vehicle damage” icon really mean? Why do some units miss their shots? What units have what accuracy? There’s SO much that goes on in the game that we just don’t know about. “Hidden stats.” I feel like if all of the game mechanics were better explained that not only would the learning curve for new players smooth out, but experienced players could theorize strategies better.

Here is the info on the supply pad/generator math. I have no idea if its accurate, but it looks accurate.

> 2533274864166586;1:
> There’s a LOT of hidden information in HW2. How many supplies/minute do supply pads produce? Generators and energy? How much damage do marines do? What does a yellow “vehicle damage” icon really mean? Why do some units miss their shots? What units have what accuracy? There’s SO much that goes on in the game that we just don’t know about. “Hidden stats.” I feel like if all of the game mechanics were better explained that not only would the learning curve for new players smooth out, but experienced players could theorize strategies better.

They keep it hidden so you don’t realize how bad everything is. Some mechanics are completely bugged. I doubt anyone currently at 343 knows how every mechanic works.

But the red, yellow, green color icons don’t mean anything at this point