This game makes me feel so needy?

Halo 4 is the halo game that tried to revolutionize what was/is a good game. Where i think Halo 4 failed is basically when you open up the infinity menu, you see everything that could have/should have been better. I mean i want so much more out of this game, ik its been two months. This game is weird with reach i stopped playing it i was done but with Halo 4 idk i like and hate it. The smallest tweets about how 343 is fixing this game makes my day.

Spartan Ops: It seems to have been a hit or miss for some people
personally its a miss for me like a 1-10 bulls eye its like a 3 for me

Theater: Never used theater but i here it reminds you when you die

Forge: I think reach had a nicer forge system, but personal preferances

Multiplayer: Its ok but this game had so much potential, when i saw videos i thought for sure this game was all people were going to talk about.

Custom Game/Gametypes: Going to use infection in flood you cant place weapons down you cant adjust the loadouts why make that gametype if its so limited i could careless that the player skin looks differant, you have to work your way around that. honestly the its the ideas of the community that have made this lobby somewhat stay intact, but its pathetic

This list goes on.

Details about question
When your playing Halo, what lobby do you think needs fixes

You can vote more than once

Where is the “All” option?

I set it for more than one voting, iv never done that before so sorry if it didnt work but just click on each one individuality, sorry for the trouble

> I set it for more than one voting, iv never done that before so sorry if it didnt work but just click on each one individuality, sorry for the trouble

Ah yes thank you :slight_smile:

I totally know what you mean, the game has great stuff in it, it just falls short in all the important connecting areas. I have no problem with new features and gametypes/modes but not at the cost of things we already had and loved. The idea of flood is cool, and fans had been asking for it for years, but they never intended for what we ended up getting. Grifball would not exist if it weren’t for assault and now all of a sudden it is just gone. Halo isn’t going to get better if you take these things away from us. And race, it thrived and took off like no one could have expected in Reach, there is no logical reason that that should’ve gone, it killed an entire community of players that couldn’t have existed in any other game. VIP, Juggernaut all spawned all kinds of mini games that are simply not possible anymore.

In regards to Matchmaking, the playlist system is just stupid. People don’t want to have limited changing playlists all the time, give us all you got all at once and leave it that way. BTB, Team Slayer, FFA, Objective, Double Team, Multi-Team, Action Sack, Team Snipers, Team SWAT, Flood, Regicide(could probably go in FFA), Dominion(could probably go in objective), Classic Slayer. And get more maps in there, you have three on disc maps not being used. The selection is too limited for this to happen, and put in some community maps cuz they are always refreshing.

Forge is ok, needs all things that Reach had put back and some more flat surfaces though. It is annoying how magnets have to leave a tiny gap for some reason. And pallets need to look more different than they do, Erosion is good but Impact and Ravine are the same. Ravine should obviously be Forerunner not UNSC, it just looks awkward when you try to build off of silver with creamy white. Also quit with the boundaries, forge is about creativity, not limiting creativity come on. Give us a space and let us use the whole thing, there is no sense behind putting things in that we can’t use. Also stop putting in permanent structures, that thing in Impact is literally impossible to use, and it leaves half of area equally unusable. Also why give us just the exact same pieces from Reach? We wanted a NEW forge, not a dumbed down one.

Theatre, can’t rewind. why? can’t record campaign or spops. why?

It feels like all their work went into campaign cutscenes and armor customization, which are cool but dont make a game.

Personally for me, I love it but can’t be bothered with it a lot. I think the reason being is because the actual Game Mechanics are brilliant but the reward is so little making the grinding or social playing boring regardless.

I could go onto a skill based system and how it would help but we all know no one likes talking about that here.

Everything except Campaign. Personally, I thought the campaign was the best part of Halo 4.

> I totally know what you mean, the game has great stuff in it, it just falls short in all the important connecting areas. I have no problem with new features and gametypes/modes but not at the cost of things we already had and loved. The idea of flood is cool, and fans had been asking for it for years, but they never intended for what we ended up getting. Grifball would not exist if it weren’t for assault and now all of a sudden it is just gone. Halo isn’t going to get better if you take these things away from us. And race, it thrived and took off like no one could have expected in Reach, there is no logical reason that that should’ve gone, it killed an entire community of players that couldn’t have existed in any other game. VIP, Juggernaut all spawned all kinds of mini games that are simply not possible anymore.
>
> In regards to Matchmaking, the playlist system is just stupid. People don’t want to have limited changing playlists all the time, give us all you got all at once and leave it that way. BTB, Team Slayer, FFA, Objective, Double Team, Multi-Team, Action Sack, Team Snipers, Team SWAT, Flood, Regicide(could probably go in FFA), Dominion(could probably go in objective), Classic Slayer. And get more maps in there, you have three on disc maps not being used. The selection is too limited for this to happen, and put in some community maps cuz they are always refreshing.
>
> Forge is ok, needs all things that Reach had put back and some more flat surfaces though. It is annoying how magnets have to leave a tiny gap for some reason. And pallets need to look more different than they do, Erosion is good but Impact and Ravine are the same. Ravine should obviously be Forerunner not UNSC, it just looks awkward when you try to build off of silver with creamy white. Also quit with the boundaries, forge is about creativity, not limiting creativity come on. Give us a space and let us use the whole thing, there is no sense behind putting things in that we can’t use. Also stop putting in permanent structures, that thing in Impact is literally impossible to use, and it leaves half of area equally unusable. Also why give us just the exact same pieces from Reach? We wanted a NEW forge, not a dumbed down one.
>
> Theatre, can’t rewind. why? can’t record campaign or spops. why?
>
> It feels like all their work went into campaign cutscenes and armor customization, which are cool but dont make a game.

Well said.

I voted Theater.

Theater needs to be supported for Campaign and Spartan Ops.