This Game Looks Horrible. Worst Halo Graphics

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

http://i.imgur.com/pgYyf.jpg

Seriously. Seriously 343?

Jesus why did they even ship their games like this. Unloaded Textures are the worst textures.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>complaining about graphics on hardware that was mediocre compared to PCs seven years ago

U -Yoink!- gai.

You really don’t know how streaming textures work do you…

Ehh its not that bad besides the Xbox 360 can only handle so much

>

Sorry, that’s still no excuse for all the terrible unloaded textures, textures that load in and out while you play, the terrible shadows, jaggies, etc.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

What will you all complain about next?

Odd. I only experienced texture pop in once in the entire game. How many times did you have to hit your Xbox to get it to do this?

> Odd. I only experienced texture pop in once in the entire game. How many times did you have to hit your Xbox to get it to do this?

Awesome post

Trolling fail 0/10

You experienced texture pop-in once. Quit crying. The original Gears of War had terrible texture pop-in, but it didn’t detract from the fact that it was a thoroughly excellent game.

Personally, I have never experienced any kind of graphical issues/errors even once in Halo 4. You’re either high or you need a new Xbox.

> Trolling fail 0/10
>
> You experienced texture pop-in once. Quit crying. The original Gears of War had terrible texture pop-in, but it didn’t detract from the fact that it was a thoroughly excellent game.
>
> Personally, I have never experienced graphical issues/errors even once in Halo 4. You’re either high or you need a new Xbox.

Even Skyrim has random texture pop-ins…

Are you for real OP?

He’s most likely running a first gen xbox for his Halo 4. imo Halo 4 seems to have groovy graphics for its limit. Not to mention the -Yoink!- sound…

The graphics are not bad, but not amazing. The one map the looks bad to me is ragnarock, I dont know why but it just looks terible.

> >
>
> Sorry, that’s still no excuse for all the terrible unloaded textures, textures that load in and out while you play, the terrible shadows, jaggies, etc.

Stop fornicating with your console mid-game and it might screw up less. I’ve had this happen the whole of once when my console (a core model from '05 at that) got knocked, any other incidents were either nonexistant or corrected so quickly my brain never registered them.

> Odd. I only experienced texture pop in once in the entire game. How many times did you have to hit your Xbox to get it to do this?

As many times as I hit this game in rage over this game being terrible.

Want more?

I play on an Xbox 360 Slim, and a HD TV screen. Even from the couch I can see the horrible texture pop-ins especially when distant textures turn into blurry messes.

Sure the textures and models in-game look shiny up close, but that’s the minimum distance before things turn into vomit-inducing pasta.

The OP knows what he’s talking about, everyone else is just used to crappy console graphics. And this is why I keep saying to all my friends that Halo should be a PC release because consoles are KILLING the graphics capability and what the art department could have done.

> > Odd. I only experienced texture pop in once in the entire game. How many times did you have to hit your Xbox to get it to do this?
>
> As many times as I hit this game in rage over this game being terrible.
>
> Want more?
>
> http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/robbert014/temporary-26.jpg

That looks like your aiming off map where halo always has texture issues its not like its in the middle of the playable part of a map

> > Odd. I only experienced texture pop in once in the entire game. How many times did you have to hit your Xbox to get it to do this?
>
> As many times as I hit this game in rage over this game being terrible.
>
> Want more?
>
> http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/robbert014/temporary-26.jpg

Of course graphics are going to be crap when you’re outside of the map on campaign.

> > Odd. I only experienced texture pop in once in the entire game. How many times did you have to hit your Xbox to get it to do this?
>
> As many times as I hit this game in rage over this game being terrible.
>
> Want more?
>
> http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/robbert014/temporary-26.jpg

Dude. Get a new Xbox. Your current one clearly has cancer or something.

> I play on an Xbox 360 Slim, and a HD TV screen. Even from the couch I can see the horrible texture pop-ins especially when distant textures turn into blurry messes.
>
> Sure the textures and models in-game look shiny up close, but that’s the minimum distance before things turn into vomit-inducing pasta.
>
> The OP knows what he’s talking about, everyone else is just used to crappy console graphics. And this is why I keep saying to all my friends that Halo should be a PC release because consoles are KILLING the graphics capability and what the art department could have done.

Yeah, except most of use don’t have $2000 just lying around to buy a gaming computer. PC gaming is incredibly expensive.

I have to agree that it might be time to get a new Xbox 360. I play on one of the MW2 360’s, and I’ve yet to see anything that’s even remotely close to the screenshots you have provided. Also, as someone else mentioned- the first screenshot looks like poor streaming/capturing quality. You’re saying that it’s by far the worst looking Halo because of the graphical errors/glitches that you have encountered, but this is by far the BEST looking Halo game ever. It’d be like someone listening to a CD (people still have these?) that skips and saying the audio quality on that album is terrible. They’re not even the same thing.