This game lacks game modes most of all.

The only problem I have with this game besides the lack of splitscreen is the lack of game modes. There are so many missing modes that I feel would make the game a hundred times better. Where are classic game modes like Juggernaut and King of the Hill? Why is there no FFA option for Oddball? Where’s Race? Regicide? VIP?

All these missing modes were very important for not only Custom Games, but Social Matchmaking as well! I love this game, but I feel like I’d love it a lot more if it had more game modes. (And splitscreen. ;P)

But seriously, what do you guys think? Does this game need more modes? I personally think it does. By the way, this thread is meant to be constructive feedback, not hateful bashing at 343i.

This guy must be new :slight_smile:

Yes, I do. And the modes we like they only have for a limited time. Fiesta slayer was really fun, but then they took it away. Really a killjoy. But I do wish they had King of The Hill, its more fun than strongholds.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> This guy must be new :slight_smile:

I’m not new at all, but I feel like this is the kind of feedback 343i needs right now, and not “boo Molten is gonna suck” or “the Wasp is stupid”. That stuff isn’t constructive and won’t help 343i at all. But this might.

> 2533274859620752;1:
> The only problem I have with this game besides the lack of splitscreen is the lack of game modes. There are so many missing modes that I feel would make the game a hundred times better. Where are classic game modes like Juggernaut and King of the Hill? Why is there no FFA option for Oddball? Where’s Race? Regicide? VIP?
>
> All these missing modes were very important for not only Custom Games, but also Social Matchmaking! I love this game, but I feel like I’d love it a lot more if it had more game modes. (And splitscreen. ;P)
>
> But seriously, what do you guys think? Does this game need more modes? I personally think it does.

Bro, weve been saying this since launch.

> 2533274808669104;5:
> > 2533274859620752;1:
> > The only problem I have with this game besides the lack of splitscreen is the lack of game modes. There are so many missing modes that I feel would make the game a hundred times better. Where are classic game modes like Juggernaut and King of the Hill? Why is there no FFA option for Oddball? Where’s Race? Regicide? VIP?
> >
> > All these missing modes were very important for not only Custom Games, but also Social Matchmaking! I love this game, but I feel like I’d love it a lot more if it had more game modes. (And splitscreen. ;P)
> >
> > But seriously, what do you guys think? Does this game need more modes? I personally think it does.
>
>
> Bro, weve been saying this since launch.

And now is the perfect time to say this stuff together instead of complaining about silly stuff like maps we’re already getting.

> 2535463503575958;3:
> Yes, I do. And the modes we like they only have for a limited time. Fiesta slayer was really fun, but then they took it away. Really a killjoy. But I do wish they had King of The Hill, its more fun than strongholds.

We need an Action Sack playlist as well.

What other modes do you guys miss?