This game is...

Awesome.
Discuss.

Different I would say. Not bad, but different.

Agreed.

Discuss further.

> 2783251376865316;1:
> Awesome.
> Discuss.

I am competitive and it’s still a work in progress…I win, I lose you get rankedup and you lose rank, just like any other MP…

Change the franchise needed.

Discuss furtherer.

Nor nearly as good as i expected, it would be much less chunkie without sprint, but thats not going to happen sooo. it still got boring fast and i went into it completely open, i thing they need to do some re-working in order for it to become great. as of now i thinks it could be easily enjoyed but the chances of it being remembered are very low do to its dumb downed game-play compared to the originals, the equipment is easy to master lowering the skill gap( i expected the opposite) and in order to be remembered it needs to stand out and be special, they need to take out sprint and add a speed boost that can be activated for 3-10 seconds after respawn to get player where they want to go fast but not far enough away to get to power weapons or control points. this boost wouldn’t put your weapon down, all of the reasons people like sprint are there and most of the anti sprint facts are rejected as well. since 343 is not ever going to remove sprint this is the best and most unique alternative. nobody is truly happy in a great compromise.

> 2533274883210431;6:
> Nor nearly as good as i expected, it would be much less chunkie without sprint, but thats not going to happen sooo. it still got boring fast and i went into it completely open, i thing they need to do some re-working in order for it to become great. as of now i thinks it could be easily enjoyed but the chances of it being remembered are very low do to its dumb downed game-play compared to the originals, the equipment is easy to master lowering the skill gap( i expected the opposite) and in order to be remembered it needs to stand out and be special, they need to take out sprint and add a speed boost that can be activated for 3-10 seconds after respawn to get player where they want to go fast but not far enough away to get to power weapons or control points. this boost wouldn’t put your weapon down, all of the reasons people like sprint are there and most of the anti sprint facts are rejected as well. since 343 is not ever going to remove sprint this is the best and most unique alternative. nobody is truly happy in a great compromise.

part of the boring is the repditive, empire, truth, empire, truth, empire, truth, …mix that with slayer, slayer, slayer, slayer, slayer and it gets boring after 5 rounds, not the betas fault just would be nice to check all gametypes on empire and truth