This game is worthless SH!!!!!T.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 fUUUUUcked up what Bungie made beautiful. I loved ONI, Halo, and now Destiny. 343 is worthless SH!!!T.

FYI Bungie screwed up Halo first by introducing armor abilities, they’re not the infallible gods you might think they are. Just look at Destiny.

Locke incoming.

OP is a major haterrrr!

Disagree. Halo is back!

In my opinion you are very opinionated about your opinion and won’t listen to other people’s opinions whether they be on opinions about opinions. I like Halo 5.

in my other opinion my opinion is right and my opinion on your opinion about my opinion is simply an opinion.
Semantic satiation strikes again.

> 2728966917079826;2:
> FYI Bungie screwed up Halo first by introducing armor abilities, they’re not the infallible gods you might think they are. Just look at Destiny.

It seems everyone hates anything new and the introduction of something new, i think people hated armor abilities because they didn’t know how to combat them.
But agreed, it’d be no different if Bungie made halo into what it is today, people would still complain, we all have different preferences.

> 2533274867011991;7:
> > 2728966917079826;2:
> > FYI Bungie screwed up Halo first by introducing armor abilities, they’re not the infallible gods you might think they are. Just look at Destiny.
>
>
> It seems everyone hates anything new and the introduction of something new, i think people hated armor abilities because they didn’t know how to combat them.
> But agreed, it’d be no different if Bungie made halo into what it is today, people would still complain, we all have different preferences.

I mean i agree to an extent but in halo reach you literally had an “oh -Yoink-” button.

> 2533274846171508;8:
> > 2533274867011991;7:
> > > 2728966917079826;2:
> > > FYI Bungie screwed up Halo first by introducing armor abilities, they’re not the infallible gods you might think they are. Just look at Destiny.
> >
> >
> > It seems everyone hates anything new and the introduction of something new, i think people hated armor abilities because they didn’t know how to combat them.
> > But agreed, it’d be no different if Bungie made halo into what it is today, people would still complain, we all have different preferences.
>
>
> I mean i agree to an extent but in halo reach you literally had an “oh -Yoink-” button.

You also had sprint, jet pack, evade, hologram and drop shield. Everything was situational, I don’t understand why so many people couldn’t adapt to the most overused ability in the game, timing and coordination was it. I mean, personally the hologram and camo seemed more op, it was practically a free kill per use.

Don’t feed the troll

OP loves Destiny. Must be -Yoink-.

Yeah 343i should not use the name “Halo” because what they are doing is not halo

Yeah destiny pretty much ruined my opinion of Bungie. A HUGE dissapointment.

Halo 5 however, (in MP terms) is the best halo for many years.