THIS GAME IS UN-FRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE!

WHO ELSE FELL IN LOVE WITH HALO 5 MULTIPLAYER TONIGHT? I mean SERIOUSLY! If you can draw people in with 2 maps, 1 mode, and a handful of weapons, you have definitely got something going, i am pre-ordering as soon as i get my next paycheck. I think there are a few things that need tweaked, but overall a much better “release” than TMCC, i wasnt expecting to even get into a match after TMCC server problems, but GO 343! and it worked, played like 6 matches, then went and played Halo 4 to see the difference… The graphics were way amped up (duh… Xbox One and a brand new game), and the new abilities where cool, i kept trying to clamber and charge :slight_smile:

WAY TO FRIGGIN GO 343!

I’m really liking it but I can’t help but be disgusted by the cash-ins on the Call of Duty franchise. Most notably for me, the sprinting animation; this is the COD sprint animation and there’s no reason it should be identical to the COD one instead of Halo having its own.

Otherwise the beta is great and I’m looking forward to what we’ll get out of it in the coming weeks!

The hype is getting to your head, wait about a week before praising the game.

LMFAO If I ever read a post that sounded like someone trying to self promote the company they work for it is this post.

> 2533274898131165;3:
> The hype is getting to your head, wait about a week before praising the game.

Tell others to wait about a week before bashing the game. I had no hype for the game at all and I’m having a blast.

> 2533274845095818;5:
> > 2533274898131165;3:
> > The hype is getting to your head, wait about a week before praising the game.
>
>
> Tell others to wait about a week before bashing the game. I had no hype for the game at all and I’m having a blast.

Ya, it goes both ways

Played like 30 games. I love the game ATM.

Pretty astounded that people say that this game has aspects from COD< i’m not seeing it. All I see is a unique competitive FPS.

Nvm, I figured it out, this game has guns and COD has guns. Wow,

So you need a paycheck to put $5 down to pre order…haha