This game is truly amazing.

Seriously like, I cant even understand why people are complaining so much. The campaign is absolutely beautiful. Its so cool to be able to switch back and forth from old and new graphics. Skulls and Terminals are so much fun to look for. The fact that 343 would go so far as they did with the terminals tells me they are very dedicated to Halo. The remastered music is over all very well done, enemies and weapons are badass. Especially the Elites, so so so much fun to fight again. The Reach maps are BEAUTIFUL. They look alot better than Reaches default maps in my opinion. I mean this game is just freaking epicosity. My favorite game once again by far. I really don’t understand what people are complaining about. But if you -yoinks- keep it up, you can forget about a complete Halo2 remake including everything from campaign to multiplayer. Its your choice.

Agreed, CEA is truly great.

> Agreed, CEA is truly great.

I just feel the game isn’t getting the praise it deserves. I guess the people that are passionate about halo are too busy playing it and the people who jumped on the band wagon during Reach can find anything els to do but complain.

Where to start, its only the best singleplayer shooter ever made. Every Halo made after that was a disapointment.
If I had to sum up Halo CEA in 3 words:
VISCERAL
HYPNOTIC
TRANCENDENT

> Agreed, CEA is truly great.

Face Palm
… Looks up

-Another Anti-complaining thread-

Shakes head

> Where to start, its only the best singleplayer shooter ever made. Every Halo made after that was a disapointment.
> If I had to sum up Halo CEA in 3 words:
> VICERAL
> HYPNOTIC
> TRANCENDENT

I don’t think people realize the only reason we have xbox is because of this game. This game was the reason to get an xbox. I’m convinced it would have failed without it.

> Face Palm
> … Looks up
>
> -Another Anti-complaining thread-
>
> Shakes head

facedesk
for your info this is not an anti complainers thread
yes I stated I find complainers annoying but, my main point of this like I already said was to help give this game the praise it deserves.

Best Game ever, they should be proud of the wonderful job they have done. Im having so much fun brings back so many memories

The levels flow brilliantly into one another with a day night cycle. So the campaign unfolds over 4 days.

Day1:
Pillar of Autumn
Halo
Truth and Rec

Day2:
Silent Cartographer
AssaultontheControlRoom
343 Guilty Spark

Day3:
The Library (I like to think this is at night but who knows)
Two Betrayals
Keyes

Day4:
The Maw

This makes the story feel immediate and “realtime” and emphasizes the nowness of the struggle at hand.

Really enjoying the Multiplayer. Wont say there wan’t stuff that wasn’t disappointing, but it certainly is nothing to make a big deal about.

I completely agree. I absolutely love Anniversary. The graphics look great and the campaign is still amazing.

Havn’t seen this thread before…

This will keep me going untill Halo 4. And after I beat Halo 4 I’m gonna play through Halo CEA, Halo 2, Halo 3 ODST (I’m gettin all chronological) and Halo 3 once again coming back to Halo 4 on Legendary.