This game is too easy

Doesn’t it bore you? why is it so difficult to find some good players on this game?

I mean, my win/lost games ratio is 5.0 and I don’t even play seriously.

The problem is that easy random drops, sprint and unfair armor abilities have spoiled too many players.

if you want i challenge play without the BR ive been using the carbine and its more challenging

I agree, this game is so easy a 5 year old could do well in it.

I used to play for k/d but like you I got extremely bored so instead I decided to start working for medals rather than boosting my k/d. It’s actually kinda fun going after hard to earn medals and then earning a bunch that few people have.

My suggestion to you is to find a way to make the game more challenging. Like the above poster I’ve mostly stopped using the BR because when I do I go ridiculously positive every game. Instead I’m working on maxing out my Light Rifle and DMR commendations. I still find the game incredibly easy but at least these weapons are a little less comfortable for me than the BR.

Medals, achievements, commendations, whatever. Just find some way to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone a bit.

If you can’t think of anything else you’d like to do, your best bet is to quit the game for a while, and maybe pick it up again down the road. There’s plenty of other worthwhile games out there, and forcing yourself to play when you’re bored will just make you hate this game.

> 2533274879684063;3:
> I agree, this game is so easy a 5 year old could do well in it.
>
> I used to play for k/d but like you I got extremely bored so instead I decided to start working for medals rather than boosting my k/d. It’s actually kinda fun going after hard to earn medals and then earning a bunch that few people have.
>
> My suggestion to you is to find a way to make the game more challenging. Like the above poster I’ve mostly stopped using the BR because when I do I go ridiculously positive every game. Instead I’m working on maxing out my Light Rifle and DMR commendations. I still find the game incredibly easy but at least these weapons are a little less comfortable for me than the BR.
>
> Medals, achievements, commendations, whatever. Just find some way to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone a bit.
>
> If you can’t think of anything else you’d like to do, your best bet is to quit the game for a while, and maybe pick it up again down the road. There’s plenty of other worthwhile games out there, and forcing yourself to play when you’re bored will just make you hate this game.

I think I’ll go back to H3 then. I just realized I got a 50 on H4 so there are no more reasons to stay.

> 2535469462089417;4:
> > 2533274879684063;3:
> > I agree, this game is so easy a 5 year old could do well in it.
> >
> > I used to play for k/d but like you I got extremely bored so instead I decided to start working for medals rather than boosting my k/d. It’s actually kinda fun going after hard to earn medals and then earning a bunch that few people have.
> >
> > My suggestion to you is to find a way to make the game more challenging. Like the above poster I’ve mostly stopped using the BR because when I do I go ridiculously positive every game. Instead I’m working on maxing out my Light Rifle and DMR commendations. I still find the game incredibly easy but at least these weapons are a little less comfortable for me than the BR.
> >
> > Medals, achievements, commendations, whatever. Just find some way to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone a bit.
> >
> > If you can’t think of anything else you’d like to do, your best bet is to quit the game for a while, and maybe pick it up again down the road. There’s plenty of other worthwhile games out there, and forcing yourself to play when you’re bored will just make you hate this game.
>
>
> I think I’ll go back to H3 then. I just realized I got a 50 on H4 so there are no more reasons to stay.

If you want a challenge, play me.

Dang, that’s a lot of hours^

> 2535469462089417;1:
> Doesn’t it bore you? why is it so difficult to find some good players on this game?
>
> I mean, my win/lost games ratio is 5.0 and I don’t even play seriously.
>
> The problem is that easy random drops, sprint and unfair armor abilities have spoiled too many players.

Your kd is 2.23, your win ratio is 68 percent, that hardly matches the claims you are making. Plus the fact that most of the good players are long gone from h4. And yes, my stats suck, but I am not making any claims about being good. Accept the challenge jedi has made if you wish to prove a point.

I’m not very good at games but even I can find this easy at times. Stats say otherwise but I’m not very good at games, like I just said. It could be more challenging and i’s the same with the campaign. I completed it on legendary in a single playing session in about 5-8 hours I’d say. So, yeah, I agree this game could be a lot ore challenging like Halo 3. That game was badass!!!

> 2535430016999116;7:
> > 2535469462089417;1:
> > Doesn’t it bore you? why is it so difficult to find some good players on this game?
> >
> > I mean, my win/lost games ratio is 5.0 and I don’t even play seriously.
> >
> > The problem is that easy random drops, sprint and unfair armor abilities have spoiled too many players.
>
>
>
>
> Your kd is 2.23, your win ratio is 68 percent, that hardly matches the claims you are making. Plus the fact that most of the good players are long gone from h4. And yes, my stats suck, but I am not making any claims about being good. Accept the challenge jedi has made if you wish to prove a point.

  1. 163-30 . This is almost a 85% games won (uncompleted games are here because I quit when I found AFK scrubs, waiting lobby quitters, when I join in-progress games and when my 5Mb wi-fi italian connection makes this game impossible to play against USA host). And if you consider that I usually play rumble pit and team doubles my KD is not the usual BTB easy +30 vehicles/ordinance drops kill farming. So I can’t see how this “HARDLY matches” the claims I’m making. I got a couple of 50s on H3 too and god, that was challenging so yeah, I perfectly know what I’m talking about when I say “easy game” (even if you don’t need to be a pro to understand the difficulty of a game).

  2. I’m not talking about 1v1 mlg pro and -Yoink- like that. I didn’t say that there aren’t good players on this planet any more but that it is so difficult to find some challeging games on MM for the reasons I’ve already listed.

> 2535430016999116;7:
> > 2535469462089417;1:
> > Doesn’t it bore you? why is it so difficult to find some good players on this game?
> >
> > I mean, my win/lost games ratio is 5.0 and I don’t even play seriously.
> >
> > The problem is that easy random drops, sprint and unfair armor abilities have spoiled too many players.
>
>
> Your kd is 2.23, your win ratio is 68 percent, that hardly matches the claims you are making. Plus the fact that most of the good players are long gone from h4. And yes, my stats suck, but I am not making any claims about being good. Accept the challenge jedi has made if you wish to prove a point.

No one was trying to “prove a point.”

We find the game easy, maybe you don’t. We’re not trying to brag, just discussing an issue we have that is keeping us from fully enjoying h4.

I find the most difficult playlists are normal team slayer, rumble pit, and flood. Big team and capture the flag are full of low CSR players that have no common sense like rushing a mantis from the front or camping in a warthog with no driver

I wish I was so sick at playing H4. Must be nice having so many medals, kinda makes this one I was going to give you feel meaningless…

> 2535469462089417;9:
> > 2535430016999116;7:
> > > 2535469462089417;1:
> > > Doesn’t it bore you? why is it so difficult to find some good players on this game?
> > >
> > > I mean, my win/lost games ratio is 5.0 and I don’t even play seriously.
> > >
> > > The problem is that easy random drops, sprint and unfair armor abilities have spoiled too many players.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Your kd is 2.23, your win ratio is 68 percent, that hardly matches the claims you are making. Plus the fact that most of the good players are long gone from h4. And yes, my stats suck, but I am not making any claims about being good. Accept the challenge jedi has made if you wish to prove a point.
>
>
>
> 1) 163-30 . This is almost a 85% games won (uncompleted games are here because I quit when I found AFK scrubs, waiting lobby quitters, when I join in-progress games and when my 5Mb wi-fi italian connection makes this game impossible to play against USA host). And if you consider that I usually play rumble pit and team doubles my KD is not the usual BTB easy +30 vehicles/ordinance drops kill farming. So I can’t see how this “HARDLY matches” the claims I’m making. I got a couple of 50s on H3 too and god, that was challenging so yeah, I perfectly know what I’m talking about when I say “easy game” (even if you don’t need to be a pro to understand the difficulty of a game).
>
> 2) I’m not talking about 1v1 mlg pro and -Yoink- like that. I didn’t say that there aren’t good players on this planet any more but that it is so difficult to find some challeging games on MM for the reasons I’ve already listed.

you started 226 games and completed 153. Dnf,s count as a loss regardless of what reason you use for deserting your team. I am not having a go at you for the dnf.s as I do the same thing, but it is still a loss. If I get jip into a game type or map I don’t like, I leave straight away. If I get jip onto a badly losing team, I leave straight away. But I accept that it is counted as a loss.
There are players on here who have thousands of games of h4 to their credit, people who have set goals and achieved them. I know the vast majority of so called halo fans deserted this game ages ago, in fact most of the good players did. But there are probably still players on h4 who would kick your butt, your attitude makes it sound like their achievements count for nothing.

> 2535430016999116;13:
> > 2535469462089417;9:
> > > 2535430016999116;7:
> > > > 2535469462089417;1:
> > > > Doesn’t it bore you? why is it so difficult to find some good players on this game?
> > > >
> > > > I mean, my win/lost games ratio is 5.0 and I don’t even play seriously.
> > > >
> > > > The problem is that easy random drops, sprint and unfair armor abilities have spoiled too many players.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Your kd is 2.23, your win ratio is 68 percent, that hardly matches the claims you are making. Plus the fact that most of the good players are long gone from h4. And yes, my stats suck, but I am not making any claims about being good. Accept the challenge jedi has made if you wish to prove a point.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > 1) 163-30 . This is almost a 85% games won (uncompleted games are here because I quit when I found AFK scrubs, waiting lobby quitters, when I join in-progress games and when my 5Mb wi-fi italian connection makes this game impossible to play against USA host). And if you consider that I usually play rumble pit and team doubles my KD is not the usual BTB easy +30 vehicles/ordinance drops kill farming. So I can’t see how this “HARDLY matches” the claims I’m making. I got a couple of 50s on H3 too and god, that was challenging so yeah, I perfectly know what I’m talking about when I say “easy game” (even if you don’t need to be a pro to understand the difficulty of a game).
> >
> > 2) I’m not talking about 1v1 mlg pro and -Yoink- like that. I didn’t say that there aren’t good players on this planet any more but that it is so difficult to find some challeging games on MM for the reasons I’ve already listed.
>
>
> you started 226 games and completed 153. Dnf,s count as a loss regardless of what reason you use for deserting your team. I am not having a go at you for the dnf.s as I do the same thing, but it is still a loss. If I get jip into a game type or map I don’t like, I leave straight away. If I get jip onto a badly losing team, I leave straight away. But I accept that it is counted as a loss.
> There are players on here who have thousands of games of h4 to their credit, people who have set goals and achieved them. I know the vast majority of so called halo fans deserted this game ages ago, in fact most of the good players did. But there are probably still players on h4 who would kick your butt, your attitude makes it sound like their achievements count for nothing.

hmm ok I have 160 games won + 30 games lost and you say that I’ve only completed 150 games? hmm…hmmmm…hmmmmmmmm…sounds pretty weird.

Anyways I will repeat that for you one more time: I know there are still some good players on Halo 4 (well I just played 20 hours or so on this game so this is pretty normal).

But the point is that in relation to Halo 3 (for example) the % of games won by decent players like me is above the reasonable standard of a game like Halo (a game that hasn’t the fame to be so easy).

Understood?

> 2533274879684063;10:
> > 2535430016999116;7:
> > > 2535469462089417;1:
> > > Doesn’t it bore you? why is it so difficult to find some good players on this game?
> > >
> > > I mean, my win/lost games ratio is 5.0 and I don’t even play seriously.
> > >
> > > The problem is that easy random drops, sprint and unfair armor abilities have spoiled too many players.
> >
> >
> >
> > Your kd is 2.23, your win ratio is 68 percent, that hardly matches the claims you are making. Plus the fact that most of the good players are long gone from h4. And yes, my stats suck, but I am not making any claims about being good. Accept the challenge jedi has made if you wish to prove a point.
>
> No one was trying to “prove a point.”
>
> We find the game easy, maybe you don’t. We’re not trying to brag, just discussing an issue we have that is keeping us from fully enjoying h4.

It is not the game design of h4 that makes it easy, it is the fact that most of the good players have left. Thus you are playing against players of low skill levels generally. The same would apply to any game under the same circumstances. You seem unable to accept the fact that dnf,s count as a loss when you quote your stats. Very convenient, leave a game and desert your team when you are getting your butt kicked, but don’t accept it as a loss.
Many people come to this forum and offer constructive criticism of h4, I am sure mostly in the hope that 343 will listen and learn. Your OP comes across as an ego strut. If it’s too easy, why keep playing it ? good way to inflate your stats and ego, I guess.

Understood?

> 2535430016999116;16:
> It is not the game design of h4 that makes it easy, it is the fact that most of the good players have left. Thus you are playing against players of low skill levels generally. The same would apply to any game under the same circumstances. You seem unable to accept the fact that dnf,s count as a loss when you quote your stats. Very convenient, leave a game and desert your team when you are getting your butt kicked, but don’t accept it as a loss.
> Many people come to this forum and offer constructive criticism of h4, I am sure mostly in the hope that 343 will listen and learn. Your OP comes across as an ego strut. If it’s too easy, why keep playing it ? good way to inflate your stats and ego, I guess.
>
> Understood?

H3 population is lower than H4 population, a lot of good players have left this game too and I still cant win as many games as I do in H4. Then the problem with H4 is not low population but game design.

And this poor game design includes a bad System rank too.

But did you ever play H2, H3 or CE? How can you deny the fact that this game is easy if you cannot compare it with previous games?

P.S.
On the main topic I just talked about a simple win lost ratio (the one showed on the service record). You brought in my KD ratio stats and other stuff so stop with your insinuations about my ego boost.

I felt like the multiplayer was noob friendly, the campaign was a generic halo campaign though.

This post highlights the difference between the 15% of players who are incredibly competitive, and the rest of us who just want to have some fun. That’s not a judgment - I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with being competitive. It’s just that, as you’ve come to realize, there aren’t enough of you. I think most players want fun, not a grind, and if H5G brings back a more competitive environment then I bet you see the TS slayer population whither away fairly quickly for all the same reasons that Arena failed in Reach, and Legendary failed in H4. I don’t know where all the competitive players have gone (Destiny? Battlefield? CoD? (just kidding)), but they’re not on Halo anymore.

@OP, as I previously stated, play me for a challenge. Or else you sound silly bragging on these forums how you don’t “play seriously”. MLG dropped halo, so you’re just a tryhard.