This game is Titanfall 2.0

Its pretty much all there, an emphasis on campaign, a bad progression system at launch, controversial cosmetics, there is even a grappling hook. Satire aside, (I am saying that way too much,) I was among the last players of Titanfall 2 when it was finished. As a finished game Titanfall 2 was incredible, but it wouldnt be appreciated because nobody would play it. It had such a devastatingly bad launch that nobody stuck around the game. I got my hands on it in 2019, it was finished, polished, and was only living off of maybe 20k players internationally. There were, I think they said TWO DEVS that were maintaining it when it got hacked and pretty much destroyed. My point is that if the Devs dont get their -YOINK!- together quick, this game could be dead much sooner than the 10 year mark.

Titanfall 2 suffered a horrible release timeframe, 1 week in between battlefield and cod. This is what killed an otherwise great multiplayer game.

I played Titanfall 2 on release as well, campaign was stellar and multiplayer was amazing. However after day 1 population started to decline dramatically cause people would’ve rather played cod or battlefield. It wasn’t the progression system I’ll tell you that

1 Like

Halo infinite has the same release line…

^ this
it was released pretty much around the same time as BF1 and i think a COD game.
that game was kinda thrown to the side in favor of BF1 if i recall correctly.
i’m not certain Halo infinite will have the same fate because both COD and BF2042 are being recieved poorly.
Halo infinite appears to be the most polished regardless of the microstransaction

1 Like

Technically yes, however the complete garbage that EA and Activision released this year, there is a huge demand for something fresh, new, and less buggy. This wasn’t the case for Titanfall 2 as Cod WW2 and Battlefield 5 were much more popular at the time.

Also Halo has topped the Xbox charts for 2 weeks now and with campaign releasing next week it will continue to top those charts. A big part of this is all the top streamers are streaming Halo Infinite to high praise, exposing many people to try out and download the game

1 Like

I guess that makes sense, but the difference between Titanfall and Halo, is that I believe Halo has a much larger audience. If Titanfall was suffering from a lack of players, then Halo Infinite of all games shouldn’t have that problem. Heck, it’s even bringing back players that haven’t played since Halo 3. Some people think the gameplay in Infinite is just as good as 3, if not better. I do agree that 343 should improve the progression and battlepass systems to be more rewarding and fun instead of exhausting and punishing.

1 Like