This game is terrible

So when did this community ask for kill streaks? And why in gods name did you make them random? When did anybody say i want every map to be asymetrical? Who said make the DMR a over powered mini sniper that makes map control useless? Who asked for every vechile to be useless?

This COD rip off is the death of halo. Drop in drop out play is crap. Killstreaks erase smart play. Just camp with camo and a bolt shot hope you pull one of two snipers or two rockets. Armoured vechiles are blown apart by small arms fire. Even though every one spawns with Plasma nades and pistols. Perks don’t work with Halo.

All in all I haven’t been this disappointed by a game since…well ever I guess. No balance, Worst maps in any game ever. No objective in Big Team. Dominion is campers dream. Hide in a corner with camo and wait for your power weapon. What were you morons thinking?

They just want to be like call pf duty, give them a break…

Troll thread…move on/

well played Ninja poop. you are so cool with pooop in your name

> Troll thread…move on/

How is this a troll thread? This is an opinion. Not the same thing.

They didn’t have you in mind specifically like you wanted them to, that’s for sure.
“If you can’t accept change, you can’t accept the future.” -Some guy I don’t know the name of.

> They just want to be like call pf duty, give them a break…

Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present the award, of the “Guy who wont stop comaplaining about a game that he supposedly hates on its official forum non-stop” TO…sSNazzer

-croud applause- WHOOOOOO YEAAA!!!

thanks for a dumb quote that means nothing

> well played Ninja poop. you are so cool with pooop in your name

You mean “you are so cool with Ninja in your name”. Having poop in my name makes me Awesome.

I rather evolve than change. Halo has changed and DE-volved in the process.

Yeah Ninja -Yoink-! This game has so many issues, and some of them are crazily blatant Idk how 343 could of missed them. Now some of you may say that its only my opinion, but Im sure 90% of big Halo fans would agree!

> > Troll thread…move on/
>
> How is this a troll thread? This is an opinion. Not the same thing.

OPs username didn’t tip you off?

> So when did this community ask for kill streaks? And why in gods name did you make them random? When did anybody say i want every map to be asymetrical? Who said make the DMR a over powered mini sniper that makes map control useless? Who asked for every vechile to be useless?
>
> This COD rip off is the death of halo. Drop in drop out play is crap. Killstreaks erase smart play. Just camp with camo and a bolt shot hope you pull one of two snipers or two rockets. Armoured vechiles are blown apart by small arms fire. Even though every one spawns with Plasma nades and pistols. Perks don’t work with Halo.
>
> All in all I haven’t been this disappointed by a game since…well ever I guess. No balance, Worst maps in any game ever. No objective in Big Team. Dominion is campers dream. Hide in a corner with camo and wait for your power weapon. What were you morons thinking?

Couldn’t agree more. Every word is the truth. Some fans of the series should realise this. I hate what they have done to the series.

> So when did this community ask for kill streaks? And why in gods name did you make them random? When did anybody say i want every map to be asymetrical? Who said make the DMR a over powered mini sniper that makes map control useless? Who asked for every vechile to be useless?
>
> This COD rip off is the death of halo. Drop in drop out play is crap. Killstreaks erase smart play. Just camp with camo and a bolt shot hope you pull one of two snipers or two rockets. Armoured vechiles are blown apart by small arms fire. Even though every one spawns with Plasma nades and pistols. Perks don’t work with Halo.
>
> All in all I haven’t been this disappointed by a game since…well ever I guess. No balance, Worst maps in any game ever. No objective in Big Team. Dominion is campers dream. Hide in a corner with camo and wait for your power weapon. What were you morons thinking?

In the 343’s defense, they can do what the hell they want with their game. But, hey, if they want to make a good game, you have to do what’s right, not what you want.

Halo 4 is the biggest failure next to Diablo 3.

> Troll thread…move on/

lol indeed

> > > Troll thread…move on/
> >
> > How is this a troll thread? This is an opinion. Not the same thing.
>
> OPs username didn’t tip you off?

Lol, that was the biggest give away. That -Yoink- flew right over AiM b0t’s head and everyone else’s who are replying with thought out replies.

Waypoint does not disappoint, lmao.

How is this a troll thread when it’s just stating what everyone is already saying?

I understand you want to call out 343i on the flaws in the game, but you naysayers need to just stop. There have been plenty of threads crying about some of these flaws. We got it. There’s no need to keep complaining about it.

I also want to say this. Are you doing your part to help 343i? Rather than saying they suck because they made one gun a little over-powered, are you actually giving back constructive criticism? Whaa-whaa, you paid $60 for a game with some flaws, big whoop! We all did. Either give some actual feedback or go cry elsewhere. It’s seriously just repetitive and annoying. Makes you look immature in the end too.

> > > > Troll thread…move on/
> > >
> > > How is this a troll thread? This is an opinion. Not the same thing.
> >
> > OPs username didn’t tip you off?
>
> Lol, that was the biggest give away. That Yoink! flew right over AiM b0t’s head and everyone else’s who are replying with thought out replies.
>
> Waypoint does not disappoint, lmao.

I agree with your way of thinking and your posts. I sent you a buddy request.

>
>

I wish i knew what kill streaks you were talking about, because ive yet to ever get a kill streak in this game. Maybe someone should go replay CoD and pay attention to what a kill streak is.

I kill people with my BR all the time who are using DMR’s. I refuse to use a DMR actually and still have a positive K/D with my BR.

Personally i hate people that constantly use vehicles so I guess i asked for them to make vehicles useless?

I dont ever spawn with plasma pistol or plasma nades so again youre wrong.

Here is an idea, instead of crying on here. go think of a game plan that makes it so you dont suck as much.