This game is terrible!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post discriminatory remarks, purposely bypass the word filter and/or attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Most boring game I’ve ever played. Same old maps to play back to back, not enough competitive maps. NO TEAM SNIPERS or DOUBLES?? WTF 343, you guys suck and are a disgrace to the Halo name. Lame -Yoink- weapons like the boltshot and binary rifle that are so F*@#in cheap! DMR is a junk -Yoink- gun aswell as the other bullS@#$T weapons you designed. Your maps are hideous, the dlc I Bought are all terrible maps, god awful. God I just cant describe how I hate all of you 343 -Yoinks!-. MLG doesnt even want anything to do with this POS game either you guys blow!! Money money money, thats all you -Yoink!- -Yoinks!- think about, how about you listen to the community and look around? Your game is a pile of hot steamy S@#$t

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

lol you are blatantly just terrible at the game

Please, Ive been playing since halo 1 and have gone to MLG tourneys. Im not terrible at this game at all. If anything im way too good

And then the OP learned that the same people who made the maps in halo 4 have been making the maps for halo since halo 2.

Nah, the game really is terrible. Its waaaay too much like CoD.

I’m quite enjoying this terrible game.

Two thumbs up for OP’s eloquent post. I like to imagine that’s how his brain operates, with random belligerent outbursts and &*%#) and alternating-case letters with no coherent flow or rationale.

> I’m quite enjoying this terrible game.
>
> Two thumbs up for OP’s eloquent post. I like to imagine that’s how his brain operates, with random belligerent outbursts and &*%#) and alternating-case letters with no coherent flow or rationale.

He could be drunk.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Longhorn please shut the hell, and do us all a favor and go get laid you peter puffing loser.

Have you even played the game?

Yeah, Im level 75 going on 76. I dont even think ill make it to 130 with out snapping this garbage game in half.

> Longhorn please shut the hell, and do us all a favor and go get laid you peter puffing loser.

LOL! Gold Jerry, gold. Please, do continue, you’re hilarious.

> Longhorn please shut the hell, and do us all a favor and go get laid you peter puffing loser.

Longhorn1011, you just gonna take that? That’s cuttin’ deep, man.

The awkward moment when OP creates another forum account because his last one got banned…

But on a more serious note thanks for the constructive criticism?

> > Longhorn please shut the hell, and do us all a favor and go get laid you peter puffing loser.
>
> Longhorn1011, you just gonna take that? That’s cuttin’ deep, man.

He’s dropping haymakers, swinging for the fences. I dunno if I can handle the heat.

> Yeah, Im level 75 going on 76. I dont even think ill make it to 130 with out snapping this garbage game in half.

75? You’re a helluva player, and that game-snapping rage to boot?! MLG pro reality TV prospect, IMO.

What a well mannered, constructive piece of criticism. Next time try to leave feedback without the expletives please. It’s a lot less nauseating.

> Most boring game I’ve ever played. Same old maps to play back to back, not enough competitive maps. NO TEAM SNIPERS or DOUBLES?? WTF 343, you guys suck and are a disgrace to the Halo name. Lame -Yoink!- weapons like the boltshot and binary rifle that are so F*@#in cheap! DMR is a junk -Yoink!- gun aswell as the other bullS@#$T weapons you designed. Your maps are hideous, the dlc I Bought are all terrible maps, god awful. God I just cant describe how I hate all of you 343 -Yoinks!-. MLG doesnt even want anything to do with this POS game either you guys blow!! Money money money, thats all you -Yoink!- -Yoinks!- think about, how about you listen to the community and look around? Your game is a pile of hot steamy S@#$t

As much as I hate ranting, I agree with you 100%. Halo 4 is garbage.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

I forgot the email to my main account lol. So I just typed in a random email and this is the account that popped up. Go ahead call me butt hurt over this game but you guys probably never even played halo 2 when live was around for it. And started off playing COD or maybe even the end of halo 3. Oh and Longhorn, you are a homosexual, I pray to Satan you get laid by a semi Ugly girl in the next 15 years ATLEAST.