This game is so laggy, it's not even funny.

I’ve port forwarded, opened DMZ, and use wired, and this game has lots of lag.

It wasn’t like this before. It started about yesterday, and has been weird ever since. I’ve had, like, 4 host migrations per game - and the game continues while it happens. So I’d just go into host migration for about 30 seconds while the game continues, so I’m free for people to kill since in the game, i’m "AFK’.

I’m surprised I even get positive k/ds when that happens.

Why?

> I’ve port forwarded, opened DMZ, and use wired, and this game has lots of lag.
>
> It wasn’t like this before. It started about yesterday, and has been weird ever since. I’ve had, like, 4 host migrations per game - and the game continues while it happens. So I’d just go into host migration for about 30 seconds while the game continues, so I’m free for people to kill since in the game, i’m "AFK’.
>
> I’m surprised I even get positive k/ds when that happens.
>
>
> Why?

Well game is P2P hosting so when population drops you are more likely to join a game with a realy bad host.

> > I’ve port forwarded, opened DMZ, and use wired, and this game has lots of lag.
> >
> > It wasn’t like this before. It started about yesterday, and has been weird ever since. I’ve had, like, 4 host migrations per game - and the game continues while it happens. So I’d just go into host migration for about 30 seconds while the game continues, so I’m free for people to kill since in the game, i’m "AFK’.
> >
> > I’m surprised I even get positive k/ds when that happens.
> >
> >
> > Why?
>
> Well game is P2P hosting so when population drops you are more likely to join a game with a realy bad host.

:confused:

:’( Too bad I live halfway across the world from the US, and still far away from teh Aussies.

I don’t know, some of the lag can be pretty funny. My friends and I always have a good laugh it the lag is just right.

Like that time we were in a WortWortWorthog and we were standing instead of sitting. Or when my friend was driving a mongoose but was 2ft to the left of it.

Really? LAG just started YESTERDAY for you???

WOW