This game is really bad

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ok guys please dont hate on me but i rlly don’t like this game I mean I got it like 14 minutes ago and i played ONE match but I can’t even get connected because the servers are down

I AM SO YOINKING MAD

-Yoink- THIS -Yoink-

okay really though i just need to clm down so I might play some black ops or something because i just need to chill. halo 4 makes me so mad already i just feel like it’s gonna suck when i can actually play it too! also some of my friends invited me to a custom game and spawn killed me so now my customs kd sucks and im so mad

also i dont get why master chief is in this game i thought he died in halo 3?!

ok sorry for bothering you guys please dont get mad at me i just wanted to vent a little okay thanks for reading bye

-tommy

Chill dude. There are so many people online the server could be having problems.

If you have to ask why Chief is in this game please go watch the legendary ending of Halo 3.

Don’t worry about customs KD, it’s completely pointless.

You care about custom K/D?

>server connection problems
>Game is bad
>Game is
>Game

Yep, it’s the games fault 343’s servers are being flogged.

Did you play Halo 3…?

Also, don’t claim something sucks until you can actually play it, alright. Every game I encountered usually has problems on launch. I can’t believe no one else ever has problems. Don’t worry about your K/D either you can improve that later on.

You need to take a deep breath, you are going to be alright, just give it time man!

Troll.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make non constructive posts.

Original post - click at your own discretion

Not sure if trolling or naive.

Someone has obviously never played a game right after release.

> Did you play Halo 3…?
>
> Also, don’t claim something sucks until you can actually play it, alright. Every game I encountered usually has problems on launch. I can’t believe no one else ever has problems. Don’t worry about your K/D either you can improve that later on.
>
> You need to take a deep breath, you are going to be alright, just give it time man!

I CANT RELAX I JUST WASTED 60 DOLLARS

Plus if you want a better custom K/D sign in a guest and just kill your guest for an hour. Solves everything.

> also i dont get why master chief is in this game i thought he died in halo 3?!

Clearly someone doesnt follow storylines. John was sent through a slipspace rupture along with half of the Forward unto dawn ship. meanwhile on Earth, the Arbiter and fellow squadmates assume that John-117 is dead as he was sent through the rupture and into a forerunner planet named Requiem… and hence the beginning of the Forward Unto Dawn series of which leads into the starting events of Halo 4

> Plus if you want a better custom K/D sign in a guest and just kill your guest for an hour. Solves everything.

but thats cheating I just wanna get a good customs kd legit ok?!? please dont yell at me i already get that enough

> Not sure if trolling or naive.

He’s trolling, he mentioned Halo’s “competitor” like twice already.

Shut up ugly troll, go back to your swamp

> > also i dont get why master chief is in this game i thought he died in halo 3?!
>
> Clearly someone doesnt follow storylines. John was sent through a slipspace rupture along with half of the Forward unto dawn ship. meanwhile on Earth, the Arbiter and fellow squadmates assume that John-117 is dead as he was sent through the rupture and into a forerunner planet named Requiem… and hence the beginning of the Forward Unto Dawn series of which leads into the starting events of Halo 4

what the hek are you talking about? clearly you haven’t even played halo b4 because I don’t remember any of that happening… what about the covenant? that was the whole point of halo not Arbiter

Troll?

I seriously hope that this is a troll topic. Here is some advice: Turn the game off and go and do something else. Why come on here and cry about it ? No one gives a -Yoink-. Seriously, whether your a troll or a crying -Yoink- all I have to say is get a life.

I feel all dirty having read this.

> Shut up ugly troll, go back to your swamp

The Master of the Mowers has spoken! What other wisdom shall you bring upon us?
lol